10⚡Officer Hoseok

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

Seokjin was boiling in anger. His brother had been missing for three weeks and the police were doing nothing. He agreed to pay everything he had in his bank but still, he got no hope.

"How much more do I need to wait??!" He banged the desk of the commissioner.

The commissioner breathed out and replied, "As far as we know, he has been taken by the Titans. Sorry, we are helpless here."

"What kind of law is this?! Are you telling me you took your hands off the case?! Can't you catch a fucking gangster?! Shame on the police department." Jin spat in disgust while the commissioner hung his head low. No one wants to go against the Titans. They were even feared by the police. Titans promised the department that they will not interfere in legal affairs in return the police will not bother them.

"I am ready to give you a large amount of money. Can't you do this much for me??"

"We all fear our lives, Dr. Kim. None of the officers here are ready to take the case. We can at most try to locate him and confirm if he is alive."

"That means my brother's life means nothing to you. Remember one day this doctor may give your life." Jin sadly chuckled and left the room.

He met with Yoongi on his way out. The latter placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. That's when a sob left Jin's lips. "I am a worthless brother!"

"It's fine, Sunbae-nim. I am sure he is trying to reach us as much as we are." Yoongi replied.

"You can call me Hyung. We are out of our duty hours right now." Yoongi slightly smiled at the older's words.

Yoongi recalled the time when Taehyung gave his all to save Sri. He would have done that even if he knew she was from Titans because that's how Taehyung was. He was born to be a doctor.

The doctors were about to enter their car when a voice stopped them. "Are you Dr. Seokjin?" The man with a somewhat elongated face smiled brightly at them. He was wearing the uniform of a cop.

"Yes. And you...?" Jin replied cluelessly.

"Ah yes! I am officer Jung Hoseok. The chief inspector of the Seoul Police Crime department." He showed his card. "I recently got promoted."