38⚡ World without the Titans...

Death leaves a heart ache no one can heal and loves leaves a memory no one can steal...

(A/n: Mark the difference between Taehyung and Taehyun. Also Hyunengkai is addressed as Kai sometimes)

Jungkook's shooting got hindered by Hueningkai who pointed his gun from a close range. The gangster gritted his teeth and got down. He hawked at the younger. Hueningkai kept his serious face.

Jungkook pounced upon him to snatch his gun but Taehyun shot his arm. Jk grunted in pain as he missed his hit and the punch landed on a car window. The glass pierced through his fist. He saw his sister pointing her gun at Soobin. Titans had the upper hand. He swept his leg through Hueningkai's feet and snatched his gun in a swift movement. He shot Taehyun the same place where he was shot. The gun slipped from the officer's hand.

Jungkook used all the bullets by shooting various targets. Shreds of glasses and dust particles blew in the air and metallic sounds were heard till the chamber was empty. Kai cursed under his breath and charged at the older.

Both rolled on the ground. Hueningkai punched his cheeks and Jk flipped him over his shoulder. The officer groaned in pain when his spine hit the ground. He got up and tried to body slam JK but the latter turned him around and banged his head on a car. The officer felt his ears ringing as blood dripped down his nose. Jungkook saw Taehyung hugging his sister at a distance. He didn't expect him to arrive. Jungkook knew things are going to mess up from then. He needed to get over these officers and help Sri.

Beomgyu was ready to attack. He was unharmed. Jungkook, on the other hand, was not so lucky. His hand was still bleeding. His dress was half soaked. Beomgyu didn't want to miss the chance. He pushed Jk to a car and punched his stomach. Jungkook vomited blood but kept up his guard. He kicked the officer on his chest making him fly away in the other direction.

JK threw his head back to the car and panted. He wiped the blood and sweat from his face using the back of his palm. He heard a gunshot and saw the horror unfold in front of him. "No.." A gasp left his mouth when he saw the stooping form of Sri.

Beomgyu jumped on him once again. This time Jk had a different motive. He gave no chance to the officer. He jumped into the air by stepping on the car window and bringing his elbow on the officer's head with full force. Beomgyu passed out at that very moment.

Jungkook swayed in his position and held the police vehicle behind him for support. He heard Taehyung calling S by her real name. He saw Sri getting shot and jumping into the water with hooded eyes.

"Fuck!" The underboss of Titans didn't expect things to go south. He had called for backup but they were late. Titan base was far from the bridge they were in. It would take time for them to reach. He jumped into the river from another end where no one spotted him.