girl crush pt1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Smirking, Lisa waved off her hand. "Don't pretend like you haven't sneaked out to meet someone you like before unnie. Mostly during our trainee days, but even after debut but it's fine I mean I can't really blame you that so many men are after you. And don't worry, I'll be really careful. Bambam agreed to help us meet privately, if things go wrong I can just say I met with him, Minnie and Sorn like the usual."

Jennie's mouth dropped open. What the hell is she saying? I haven't even gone on a proper date ever since I started training. I only used to sneak out to have a girl's night out with Nayeon and my other girl friends in other companies.

"Thanks. You're the best!" Lisa suddenly advances towards her like a bear, wraps an arm around her shoulder as the other strokes her cheek. Finally, Lisa's lips presses on her cheek multiple times before pulling away with a grin, "Love you unnie!"

She didn't even agree to letting the girl sneak out or say anything else actually, she was just left speechless and flustered that all she did was watch the blonde leave, wearing a silly grin as she blew Jennie a kiss before closing the door behind her.

Suddenly it was like Jennie's knees were about to give out, so she leaned on the back of the couch in front of her for support. Lisa's just being her usual playful self but here Jennie is, reacting weirdly as if she's... gay panicking.

Jennie lets out a strained chuckle.

In her mind she was telling herself, how could she gay panic if she's not gay?

-

During their practice for one of their upcoming stages, Lisa crawls next to Jennie who is lying on the floor with her dog Kuma on her arms, while Jisoo and Rosé just got out of the room to buy some food.

"Leave me alone Lisa," Jennie says, eyes closed which Lisa realized as soon as she came closer to the brunette.

"Naur mate, this ain't Lisa," the Thai tries to say with Rosé's Aussie accent.

The corner of Jennie's lips curled up as fits of giggle erupted from her lips after trying to suppress it from so long. Actually, it only came out because of that long-fingered someone tickling her sides.

"Okay fine, what do you want?" Jennie opens her eyes as Lisa stops poking her and catches Kuma in her arms to prevent him from running around.

"About last night, I'm sorry if I made you worry," Lisa said, her eyes trained on the dog while she slides her hands around Kuma's head, who is now sitting like a good boy with his tongue out as if he was liking the massage. It may be because of Lisa's fondness of him, or might be because she feels shy that she can't even look at the Korean in the eyes while apologizing, "Please don't wait for me next time, you love your sleep and you need it. Now you're extra tired because of the lack of sleep but thank you for keeping it a secret."

Out of all the things Lisa said, Jennie's mind only registered one thing. "There will be a next time?" she asks as she sat up, leveling Lisa's pair of chocolate doe eyes that are now staring at her full of enthusiasm at her question.

Lisa lets go of Kuma who surprisingly sat still despite being freed. She suddenly lies down, using Jennie's lap as her pillow, the latter freezing while looking down at the blonde.

"He's amazing and funny unnie, I really like him. He's asking if we can meet again next time, told him I'm kinda busy but I'll let him know when I can free up my schedule," Lisa then closes her eyes and smiles, "For two hours we just talked, he joked a lot and I laughed a lot. And he seems to match my childishness, I swear he never gets annoyed which was weird since you get angry when I throw you around."