Bad Boy Part 78

'Mm...I love how hard your body is...how warm...how it pushes into mine...'

'Mm...I love how...even when you are asleep...your bad girl wakes my bad boy and makes me want you in all the worst ways.'

Hye-won's eyes flickered open in the dark room to see the raw, sexual need in her sweetheart's eyes.

'Mm...tell me more about this bad boy - I like the sound of him.'  And I really like this sexy gleam in your eyes.

Seon-jae's husky laugh was a low rumble, as he moved his head just a little closer to his love's. 

'Baby, don't blame me, you know what it does to me to wake to feel your curves so close, especially when you are so clearly...let's say, enjoying yourself?'

Hye-won's answering laugh was also low and throaty.

'Well, in my dream, you did ring me when I was drinking whiskey and whisk me away on the back of your motorbike on a Hong-dae date.'

His eyes widened with a sizzling smirk: 'ah...our Hong-dae date...so let me see if I can remember...,' and he reached a hand around her lower back and squeezed her in even tighter than she already was, '...you were about here against my hips...,' and he brought his mouth to almost touch hers, '...and about here against my lips.'

Hye-won couldn't help herself and her hips rolled against his and her lips parted before his, showing her tongue peeping, as the memory of the super-hot kiss of her dream manifested in real life.  My Prince with shiny hips and lips.

'Hard hips and soft lips, that feels just about right.'

Seon-jae gave a low moan at his darling's teasing and punished her by lifting those hips to push against hers to make her feel how hard he wanted her, before sinking those lips with soft breaths to take hers.  The kiss began slowly - just tiny sucklings and grazes - but the warmth and comfort of their shared bed and the power that always ignited when their bodies were close sent their pulses rocketing in moments and the kiss quickly mimicked the crushing carnality of the Hong-dae kiss.  Seon-jae's tongue was tasting her, his teeth nipping her and his breath inside her.  She was making little mewling moans of desire that he adored hearing and which made his own moans deeper and more aching.  With the rising heat of the kiss, their bodies were also entwining more and more and Seon-jae lifted his thigh to take possession of Hye-won, his leg curling in behind her to crush her even more closely against him, his foot pushing between her thighs with an invasive intent that Hye-won loved.

'I see what you mean about this bad boy - he knows just what he wants and will do whatever it takes to get it.  And that confidence is super sexy.  Now that I think of it, he's always been around - that moment in Hong-dae when you pulled me to you and kissed me senseless in the street not caring who was watching - that was your bad boy right there.'

He gave another chuckle which sent low vibrations rolling through her in a most deliciously stimulating way and she pushed her thigh forward and between his, which he found super sexy, to judge by his rumbling groan, while against her mouth, he panted.

'Aish - gosh - I could defend myself and say that your bad girl rises my bad boy - which is true - but there's also this really catchy, hip-hop tune that I often hear in the gym and it's the usual - everyone get dancing type of vibe, so I don't really listen to the words much but there's a line that does - I'm a bad boy doing good things - and it just got me...going, I suppose.'

Hye-won smirked and sank her mouth to his again, her answer in her sexy sucks, as the phrase - bad boy doing good things - played over and over in her head.  That's hot, my gorgeous one.  Seon-jae sensed how stirred she was, still under the influence of the dream memory of their hot Hong-dae kiss and he took full advantage of those feelings, pushing his finger-tips into her hair and rubbing into her scalp, as he kissed her so sensually that both of them were losing their breath.  

She broke the kiss for a moment to gulp some air and let her eyes rest on those moist, full lips, looking so sexily inviting.

'So this bad boy, what does he want?'

His smirk was filthy, as he trailed his tongue achingly slowly across those softened lips that he had just been tasting with such relish.

'Well, now that you ask, this bad boy wants more of his bad girl's lips...,' his teeth nibbling her lower lip telling the erotic thrill that idea gave him, '...and a lot more of his bad girl's hips,' his hip thrusting leaving no doubt of how aroused he was for her.  They both laughed at his cuteness, before he again claimed those lips with a deep, wet kiss that brought erotic sounds of panting - hot and heavy - from both of them, as she continued to tease him.

'And how does this bad boy want his bad girl?'

He couldn't get enough of her, his rising lust making him push her onto her back and sink his weight onto her, knowing that this was a move that always sent her wild.

'Oh, the badder, the better, my sweet one.'

She smirked knowingly and moaned throatily, a sexy combination that he loved.

'Oh, your bad girl loves the sound of that,' and she matched his moves, pushing her finger-tips into his hair and pulling his mouth to her breast to taste her skin and send them both wild.

'God, this is the best...I can never get enough of my sexy woman's curves...,' though, with an aching whisper, he teased her: 'I think there's a line in the song about - crazy bad girls - though how can such a crazy bad girl taste so good, I wonder?'

She giggled cutely, as she gripped the back of his head and neck, as he kissed all over her breasts, before sinking to taste and tug her nipple, with a deep moan of lustful enjoyment, matched by his love's sweetly-sighed response: 'maybe I taste so good to you because you know how bad I can be.'

His panted answer made her wild: 'I really do know...how bad you can be...,' and with a brattish smirk, he slid her thighs apart with his and pushed himself upwards and into her centre, '...especially when your bad boy pushes into you...right here...like this.'

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, purring low, as the incredible feeling of his sweet push filled her with such agonising joy.

'Ah love...that's...delicious...just...so...delicious.'

His eyes lit up to hear her panted words and see in her expression that she was enjoying this as intensely as he was.  He began to roll within her, drawing her gasps and groans, as every surge and sink was agonisingly arousing to them both.  

'Baby, open your eyes.  Let me see that crazy bad girl I love so much.'

She obeyed and the hot lust he saw fired his even more.  He pushed deep inside her, then rolled in circles, then pushed harder, then rolled wider.  The effect sent thrills right through Hye-won and she could feel her control slipping but was determined to bring him with her.

'That's my delicious bad boy right there, making me so crazy for him.'

She rose her pelvis and clamped her legs around his buttocks and this gave her more leverage to push and roll with him and his surrendered groans were so sexy to her ears.

'Oh my sweet love...that feels...amazing...I love your bad girl so much.'

She gave a light lilt of laughter.

'Just don't stop doing those good things you are doing, my bad boy.'

He also huffed a laugh but he could feel that his soul-mate's sexy moves were making his control slip away and he sank his mouth to again send tantalising thrills rushing through her lips, as their hips gyrated and shimmied harder and harder against each other, until the rushing climax that both sought broke over them in wave after wave of delight, bringing groans and moans of ecstasy from both, until the bad boy sank in a sated swoon to sleep on the heaving breast of his smilingly-satisfied bad girl, who cradled his precious head gently to her and closed her eyes with joy to hold her bad boy close.