Hannam-dong House Part 37

The whistling of the wind has disappeared but a low moaning reaches my ears.  That's from me.  A flush of erotic desire rolls through me - such delicious sensations, warm, wet waves of pleasure  - and I realise that apart from my groans of agony, there are pants from my sweetheart too.  I look down and what I see amazes and excites me.  My love is leaning inside my raised thighs and her mouth is moving up and down upon me and it has to be the hottest sight I have ever seen.  How did we wind up here?

'Hye-wona...love...what...?'

My voice is a panted whisper trailing away into a helpless gasp and her answering, lascivious laugh floods me with lust, as she continues to wreak havoc upon me.  My mind is still full of the image so real of her straddling me - her skirt high on her hips - pulling herself up and down upon me, in ways that had my insides crying out.  And now, I feel the same incredible pleasure surging through me as her mouth envelopes me - drawing me in - in hot, squeezing rushes and then pushing me out again.  Maybe it's because I'm still in dream-mode or just that what she is doing is so stimulating - but I am completely in her power - if she wanted, she could make me explode any second.  But she doesn't.   She controls me perfectly so that the waves of pleasure lap and recede, building an hypnotic rhythm.  She runs her hand over my abs and up to my chest - twisting my nipple hard so delicious.  I am sprawled all over the bed - my hips rising and falling in perfect sync with everything she is doing to me.  I touch her forehead and I realise that it doesn't matter if this is my dream Hye-wona or my real Hye-wona - for me, she is my dream woman I spend all my time fantasising about and whatever she wants to do to me and with me is perfect.  I push harder into her delicious licks and sucks and her moans get louder and that makes me even crazier.  I twirl my fingers through that lovely, soft hair and pant to her: 'baby, please.'

She lifts her head and her expression shows me that she is as turned on as I am but still she has the instinct to tease me: 'baby please what?'  Goddess.

'Are you ok?  Ah...I'm ...ah.'  It's too good, my love.

I know that she is punishing me for asking if she is ok, as she pushes harder and adds her hand to the maelstrom of sensations she is visiting upon my body.

'Sorry, it's just...I was dreaming.'

She lifts her head to answer, the filthy light in her eyes sending thrills through me: 'that was obvious.'

'How?'

She giggles a little: 'well, if the moans and groans didn't give you away, the sexy laughing might have.  And if all that failed, the way that your pelvis was grinding and pushing against my innocent, sleeping hips would have been a good indicator of the direction your dream was taking.'

'God, I'm sorry, love.'

'Ssh, that's never something to be sorry for.  I just couldn't hold back - you looked and sounded so sexy that my bad girl took over, I'm afraid.'

'Mm...you know how I love your bad girl.'  And she really is so bad right now.

She rests her head against my inner thigh - her hair tickling me delightfully - and that bad girl is still very much in control.  She takes her forefinger and drags it across the inside of her lower lip - her tongue also peeping out, her eyes teasing me that there is much, much more to enjoy - and now I am fully awake.  My woman is so hot - I can't believe I'm so lucky.

I reach to stroke her lovely brows below me, while my eyes eat up her moist mouth, which was driving me crazy just moments before.  My whispers are hoarse with desire: 'I love everything you do to me but God help me, that mouth is dangerously wild.'