Painful Pleasures Part 5

By agreement, they hung up the first call on the phone and Seon-jae called back again so that Hye-won could answer on her laptop, where the image was larger and clearer. She settled herself in the chair and lifted one leg to rest her bare foot on the seat, very aware that this allowed Seon-jae to see her leg, bare from the knee down and sure that this would draw his attention, in all the right ways.

'Well, I was going to tell you something but...' she paused playfully, as though considering her options, when in reality, she was really beginning to warm to the sense of fun that was always at the heart of these distanced conversations: '...maybe I shouldn't tell you this, in case it makes those curves call out even louder and is too cruel...for my darling babyboy.'

The groan that emitted from the screen facing her really tickled her funny bone, as she knew that Seon-jae was only half-joking when he told her that being able to see her delectable curves but not feel them was agony for him.

'You can't say that, my dear, and not tell me.'

He leaned forward in his seat, stretching closer to the screen, as though he knew the power that those magnetic, brown eyes and beautiful features held over her - and indeed, he did know, for she had told him emphatically enough times for him to believe her. His voice in her ear-buds deepened a fraction, for he also knew the power his voice and words held over her.

'Oh Hye-wona, tell me.'

And as always, she complied, for she loved that his wish was her command.

'Well, it's just that...you know...I was under time pressure...and I had to check the kiddies...and maybe I was rushing so much that I...might have...forgotten...'

As she spoke, a cheeky smirk played across Hye-won's mouth and she was shifting and adjusting her pose in the seat, in an almost unconscious dance of seduction that had Seon-jae's heart lurching in his chest and his blood pounding in his ears. You are just the sexiest woman alive, Oh Hye-won and you don't even realise it.

'Yes, you were rushing...and so?'

He had a feeling that he already knew the answer but it was always their way to torture and tease each other, as a way of heightening their always-on attraction for each other. It's always been like that and I think it is getting more intense, the longer we love each other. Like we are both slightly addicted to this thrill that we feel between us and sort of expert now in increasing it for each other.

He waited, feeling his breath coming just a little faster, in anticipation.

'And so...I might have forgotten...underwear?'

---

Now the groans were prolonged and deep in his chest, as Seon-jae could perfectly imagine the slim, lovely female-ness of his beautiful soul-mate beneath the mannish shirt

Now the groans were prolonged and deep in his chest, as Seon-jae could perfectly imagine the slim, lovely female-ness of his beautiful soul-mate beneath the mannish shirt. It was always a toss-up for him whether he preferred his mate with tantalising pieces of lace or cotton or au naturel, where his roving hands and loving eyes could take full advantage of those adored curves, crests, creases, crevices. Now, knowing that all that lay between his eyes and her delights was a light button-down set his thoughts on fire and that blaze was so obvious in his eyes.