Bittersweet Memory Part 56

I feel her breath rise and fall and her pulse throb through her and it both calms and excites me at the same time.  I feel so protective of her - this gorgeous woman who has been hurt and neglected for years - but who is so special, she deserves a world of worship.  But that feeling is also really arousing because feeling so protective of her makes me want her right through me and these feelings just won't stay inside me and a shiver runs through me and through her.  It seems to rouse her too and she lifts her head and opens her eye-lids and the look she gives me is so hot, I forget how to breathe.

That was the most beautiful hug I have ever had.  Now what those clothes?

---

I hiss with how hot that question makes me but I also obey my Goddess

I hiss with how hot that question makes me but I also obey my Goddess.  I pull my sweater over my head in a quick motion and then lean back on my hands and she runs her eyes over my naked shoulders, chest and abs, like I am the most deliciously-sticky doughnut that she is starved for and it makes me so hungry for her too.  

That sexy smile of yours...and all this sexy body to go with it...it's precious to me.

Her voice is husky and her looks feel like touches and I'm getting more desperate for her to really touch me and I shamelessly decide to use her own words against her.  I stretch to the locker and pick up my phone, find the song I want and play it.  Then I turn to her again, so she can get the full effect of what she seems to love so much.

Well, if I have such a sexy smile...

You do...

And such a sexy body...

You really do...

Then how about you and I enjoy some of that precious love right now?

---

The funky beat fills the room and she listens with a smile on her face as the husky male singer sings so pleadingly - I needed help, then you came along, you picked me up, when I was down, showed me how to live again.

She bites her lip in a fierce smirk and narrows her eyes, as she pushes me back, so I sink onto my elbows, then my shoulders, then flat beneath her.  She leans and those trembling touches are back, so light at first, like a stroking feather, then getting heavier and harder, in time with the strong pulse of the song - along my neck - circling my voice-box which gives me a tingle in my belly button - then down the centre of my chest, ribs, belly - and when her finger reaches my belt, she slides it inside and slips left and right and my pelvis pushes up hungrily to her. Her body feels light upon me but the heat is intense and I love the feeling of her thighs spread around me and squeezing into me. When I push into her, her sweet form on mine feels so sexy, I groan with how turned on it makes me, while her cheeky finger is still driving me crazy.