Delicious Kiss Part 41

What a night!

Even I didn't expect Young-woo to lose it and start flinging Mah-jong tiles so dramatically.  Though of course, that's exactly what she is like in her reactions - reckless - unthinking even - whether that's when she sees something she wants - like handsome, young men that she gets a kick out of attracting but then gets fed up dealing with - their temperaments almost as narcissistic and their tantrums almost as volatile as her own - or something she doesn't want - like this promotion that will take me out from under her even more than my work with Madame Han has already done.

Aya - ouch - this bruise on my forehead hurts quite a bit if I touch it - so best not to touch of course, as I have said to the man-child so many times, when he is whining about a little bruise picked up in a squash match or just a hang-nail between manicures.  I have never known a man to worry so much about himself and spend so much time and effort on personal maintenance.  It makes me laugh sometimes when I see how careless Seon-jae is of such points and yet, he's so much more attractive and sexy than everyone around him.  In many ways, Joon-hyung and Young-woo would have been perfectly suited for each other - both capriciously spoiled and jealously spiteful - though they would have killed each other in a week.

---

I suppose I should pull back into the traffic and get myself home

I suppose I should pull back into the traffic and get myself home...but somehow, it's the last place I want to be.  I wonder what he is doing right now?  It's not that late - he probably isn't asleep but he might still be eating, or drinking beer or even practising...what do young guys do at this hour of the night?  Hmm...maybe I shouldn't ring him.  But I want to...

---

His eagerness when he answers

His eagerness when he answers...his enthusiasm when he speaks of his driving...he's just the cutest, even though he never tries to be.  This street outside his flat is so...real, like once you enter here, you'd better know what you are doing or you might never get out - so many dark corners and blind alleys.  No wonder he is so capable and independent - a young boy walking these streets would have to be able to stand on his own 2 feet.