Painful Pleasures Part 7

It was a croaking response that met Hye-won's ears: 'sweetheart, I will do anything and everything you tell me to...but I need to feel closer to you. I'm begging you, my Queen.'

His Queen stood. Her shirt swung open. Seon-jae felt the same punch to the ribs that Hye-won was feeling - his eyes eating the evocative glimpses of her luscious breasts, rippling abs, taut tummy and the seductive curve of her waist that was especially eye-catching. His breath whistled through his pursed lips and his blood pounded in his ears.

'Oh my God...so sexy, so beautiful.'

His next words were a bare, agonised whisper.

'Babygirl, I want you.'

The depths of his desire for her surged an energy through her and she lifted her laptop, bringing it closer, so Seon-jae could see her face more clearly. He did the same - and the moment spun out, as each took time to feast upon the adored and adoring features of their one, in clear vision. Hye-won's words were a longing whisper.

'My love, you look...so...God-like. How can a person be so beautiful?'

Seon-jae's aching whisper in return held the hint of a chuckle.

'If you could see what I can see, you would say just the same back to yourself. But sweetness, are you going to stand there all night?' Because I want you so hard right now.

An answering chuckle, low in her chest.

'Ah, my love, don't rush me, I think I told you many years ago - waiting is the best part.'

His face creased into an enormous grin, as she tantalised him, increasing his ardour. She sees right through me, as always. She saw his grin - matched it - raised it - with a salacious wink.

'Honey, let's get comfortable, hmm?'

---

Hye-won settled her laptop on a pillow beside her and looked to her love to see that he was now also reclining on his hotel bed, his laptop on a nearby pillow, just as hers was. Good boy.

Leaning closer to the screen, Seon-jae was treated to a seductive sotto voce: 'give me 30 seconds, my one,' and she disappeared from view. First, the main light was extinguished so the screen became inky black, then the first, quiet, guitar chords of Lovesong trickled from the blackness. His unseen love then turned on the ceramic lamp with cut-outs - a mood-enhancer, as Ciara cheekily called it - that she had gifted them from a friend of hers - a ceramic artist. The small, circular cut-outs allowed the yellow tones to spill outwards and upwards and stipple the ceiling and walls of the room with flecks of warmth. Emerging from the shadows into this rosy glow came his beautiful love - shirt now discarded - and for a moment, he forgot to breathe, so enthralling a sight was she - her lithe limbs sensual in their full nakedness, kissed and speckled with the playful light. Ciara is right about the mood enhancer part.

'My darling...you look...sensational...truly, a Goddess in human form.' And super sexy, as always.

'I heard this on the radio as I drove home earlier and I just...ached for you, my love.'

To the sound of the suggestive rhythms and devotional lyrics - whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel that I am home again...whole again...young again...fun again - Hye-won's shadowy shape snaked a sinuous pattern, her lean arms lifting in curving circles, her elegant hands and fingers drawing invisible shapes in the air before Seon-jae's eyes, sending tremors of erotic desire through his body. Her own eyes were closed, as she followed the lifting rhythms running through her, drawing her innate sensuality to the surface. Though she was conscious of Seon-jae's desirous gaze - which also built her desire - the seductive dance felt a little like her yoga session that morning on the dawn-warmed beach - listening to her body, following where her nature led and luxuriating in the joy of feeling her own vital energy pulse within her. As the female vocalist poured out her heart's desire in those words that she had heard that morning and which had made her ache for Seon-jae, Hye-won felt the powerful thrill of knowing that she loved and was loved and it made her crazy with her need to express that love.