Sexy Summer Spirit Part 17

It seemed like Seon-jae might sleep right there and her memory ran back to the morning she had woken to find Seon-won's warm, little head cradled upon her chest and the sense of sweet fulfilment that she had felt then was similar to how she felt now - not sleepy, just replete - the same meditative, trance-like feelings washing over her, as in her pre-dawn sessions on the beach.  Their breaths stirred, their blood pulsed, sounds pinged around them, darkness flowed over them but nothing impinged upon them, they were content in each moment with no thought for the last or the next.  Whether it was the intense relaxation they felt or the physical closeness in the dark in their private space but Hye-won felt a deeply-sated contentment with her soul-mate, as they lay cradled in this intimate closeness. She thought that it was only now that she really understood what the yoga teacher meant when she spoke of having no thought, focussing on the breath and staying in the moment. Now I feel it, I really feel that peaceful focus. It was maybe in the next moment or perhaps many moments later that she felt Seon-jae stir: 'guess what?'

His unexpectedly, animated tone drew her head upwards to meet his eyes: 'what?'

'Are you hungry - because all of a sudden - I'm starving?'

Her astounded expression was comical to his eyes.

'I don't think I ate anything yesterday, other than that ice-cream in the park.'

'What? Why? Seon-jaea - that's not healthy, love.'

He laughed at her outraged tone.

'I didn't plan it - just with the travelling and the kids so excited - I just didn't think of it. And then I was...awe-struck by my pretty woman my sexy summer spirit and then when we got back here, well, let's say, other needs took precedence.'

She smiled, his dual mix of achingly cute and daringly sexy always keeping her guessing.

'And that rest we took right there...awesome.'

She squeezed his cheek in reward for his sweet nature.

'I'll be honest, that's by far the best meditation session I've ever managed.'

He smiled, quite delighted with the idea that he held the key to her inner peace.

'So when this tour ends, maybe you should introduce an extra element into your morning mindfulness routine.'

'Ah, you mean...before the beach session.'

'That's exactly what I mean...use me, my sweet one, especially as we know it works so well to release your screams and relax your spirit.'

He seemed to be talking himself into a certain frame of mind, his eyes running over her lovely body beneath him hungrily, until he gave a little laugh and shook his head at his own insatiable appetites.

'I'm the worst, aren't I?'

She wouldn't hear a word of it though and tousled his head lovingly: 'you are the very best, my love, and I wouldn't have you any other way. But honestly, we can't have you losing your strength from lack of nourishment, can we? Let's go and get ourselves a midnight snack,' and again, the gleeful grin he gave her in response was so Seon-won-like, she had to pinch his cheek a second time, at his unstoppable cuteness.

'Seems like you are going to give me punishment, not nourishment,' was his wry rejoinder and she leaned closer, so that her breath feathered his ear: 'later baby, later,' and his glee was infinite.

---