"You know," Will interrupted the silence. "She could have been a blessing in disguise for Casimir."

"Oh please," Benny rolled his eyes. "Tell us, Wise One, how the Hell a she-devil could have been a blessing for him."

"Easy," Will smiled. "Casimir wouldn't have come here and met Valentino if he hadn't been with Amy first."

That was how life in general worked. Whether you believed in a higher being or not, life was a balance of bad and good. It was different for everyone, but it shapes each person as the years pass. Whether you can get past a difficult time, or it's too crippling that you need some more help along the way, that's what makes people so different from each other. And, most of the time, when you struggle through the dark, dingy tunnel and finally get to the other side, it's a lot better than where you were before. And you come out a better person too.

"But Amy manipulated him and turned him into a monster," Justin frowned. "There's no telling how better off he would be if they never got together."

Oh no. Now it was Sarah's turn to think it. Why? Because this was going to turn into a theoretical debate. And with Will, those lasted ages. The man could always find a counter for everything you could think of when he was dead set on trying to get you to see his point.

"There's also no telling how worse off he would have been if she didn't date him," Will started. He looked into both files too so that he could get a good idea of how to best keep Casimir and Valentino together. "The year that he found Amy, he was still grieving over the loss of his adoptive parents, along with another break up that happened just before the deaths."

"So, you're saying that this is a good thing?" Justin motioned towards the parking lot that they were in front of. Amy was watching from her car as Valentino stopped by the place to get his groceries. Of course, he went by himself, as usual. Justin really wished the man wouldn't be so proud and would just tell someone to come with him on these errands. They knew that he was feeling her watching him. He was looking around every place that he went, looking flighty and stressed. It wasn't until he got home that he ever started to relax anymore, and he was taking a long way home, getting paranoid. They made sure that she didn't know where he lived at least. But doing all these things by himself just made it all the more easier for this woman to follow him around. She was in a rental in the outer corners of the parking lot, watching closely as Valentino walked into the grocery store.

They had been watching her to find the right moment to strike. Just like Cupids, Anticupids needed to wait sometimes or set up a scene in order to get their clients where they want them. Punishing was an art that they had perfected. The extra time it took to hit their mark was used to collect any information they might need on the person in question. If they could find a spot that would really hurt the target, then they would use it. The harder the fall the better when it came to this. Some people needed just a tiny wake up call, while others needed a whole piano dropped on their head.

Justin was thinking this one was going to have to be a piano.

Him and Sarah were waiting for the right moment to strike. Will and Benny, however, were just along for the ride. They all had to be a team when it came to protecting Valentino and bringing Amy to justice.

"Well, no," Will answered, looking at the parking lot with him. "I'm not saying that she doesn't need to be punished. It's just that if she hadn't dated Casimir, he would have never known the difference between a healthy relationship and an unhealthy one."

Valentino and Casimir were a unique couple. While Will had brought opposites together before, he had never seen a case quite like this one. While Casimir was a socialite, Valentino was selective with who he talked to and shared his time with. While one was obsessed with love and always caring about his image and what others thought of him, the other was independent and closed off to everyone.