Chapter 43

"Good Christmas?" Will asked, counting from his fingers.

"Check," Benny said.

"Happy, fuzzy feelings?"

"Check."

"Thoughtful presents to each other?"

"Check."

"Kisses?"

"Check!" Benny smiled. "That was my favorite part!"

"They still haven't admitted that they love each other yet," Sarah said. "That's the next issue guys."

"Eh," Benny shrugged. "Casimir already admitted he did to Noel. Now all Valentino's got to do is catch him in the ride place at the right time and we're golden!"

"I'm with Benny," Will smiled. "We're on the last stretch here. And all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride."

"I'm not so sure about that," Justin said, watching their clients on a TV screen. They were in the breakroom this time. Both Valentino and Casimir were doing separate things that day. They wouldn't get together until that night.

They had it made in that breakroom. No one was there and they were making use of the large room. Will had pulled all the couches together and thrown some extra pillows on the ground. Benny and Justin had been in charge of pushing two TVs together while Sarah got them both on the right channels. The curtains were closed and the screens were bright as one showed Valentino's day while the other showed Casimir's. They really knew how to make a giant place like this seem really cozy. It looked like they were all having a sleepover rather than working.

"Now you're going to worry?" Benny asked. "We finally got Sarah to stop!"

"I just don't want to think that it's over before it actually is," Justin shook his head. He didn't know why, but something kept compelling him to look at Casimir's screen. He was happily working at the moment. The wedding planner normally met his clients face to face, but this time he was busy with phone calls, trying to help the clients he had that were out of state or simply helping them plan venues and the like.

"My main issue is with Valentino," Sarah said with a mouthful of popcorn. She always ate popcorn whenever they were sitting down watching the TV, especially if they had covered the windows to dim the lights. "He's so stubborn, who's to say he even truly loves Casimir?"

"Valentino's never brought a lover home before," Benny said. "Or let someone convince him to actually spend a holiday with his dad. But," he gave her a mischievous smile. "If you really want to solidify their relationship, we could shoot another arrow as a booster."

I don't think that's necessary," Will said, looking at Valentino's screen happily. "These two are already in love. There's no need for another arrow."

"But when will they finally admit it to each other?" Sarah asked. "That's the true question."

"I think it'll be soon," Will answered. "But I don't think we should worry about that, either. Everything will come in time, and we have plenty."

Will and Benny might have had a time limit on finding a potential lover to pair with Valentino, but they didn't have one when it came to the relationship being concreted. They just had to wait the normal six months that every case took to see if these two would still be together. They were already two months in and things were looking well.

These two were a great example of actions speaking louder than words. They didn't have to tell each other what they felt. Both just seemed to be happy being around each other and staying close. Valentino wasn't the best with words either. He liked showing his feelings in small ways rather than speaking them. And Casimir didn't really look like he was complaining.