Chapter 8

"No," Valentino shook his head. "That is going to look horrible if you put those in here."

It was really amazing that he had been able to see him that day. He had been thinking about him a little bit just that morning. It was something to distract his mind from the dreams that he had the night before. He didn't think that he would get to see the man in pink so soon. He thought the next time would probably be on that Monday, when he was on a lunch break. Maybe then he could have gotten to talk to him about his car more. He really seemed to like to talk about it.

It was that sports car that alerted him to his presence. The Corvette was loud as it went up the hill all the way to the chapel that they had decided to meet. When Sunshine told him that it was her fiancé coming up, he had started to wonder if she was marrying the strange man that he had just barely met that week. He didn't exactly strike him as straight, but he wasn't going to doubt it. After all, in his line of business, he had seen crazier occurrences.

He couldn't help but be relieved when he found out that the man wasn't the groom in question. He looked stylish as he walked up to him. Those knee-high boots made his legs look slender, and those tight pants that he was wearing wasn't exactly helping either. This time, though, the boots were brown and the jacket was denim. He had a different kind of shirt on, but it was still pink just like the day before.

He was an interesting man, to say the least.

"It could work," Casimir argued with him. He looked at his clients, "If you guys want to do something like that, then I think we could find some way of managing it."

"No," Valentino frowned. "I mean, it literally won't work. It would be impossible to give it a traditional design with an architectural structure like this."

He still looked so handsome when he frowned. It must be those eyes that just stood out to him. They were a dark blue, but they were just as vibrant as any lighter color. They were so full of life, even if it wasn't to show happiness. They were truly fascinating. He could probably look at them for hours.

He was always the type of person who paid attention to the details of people and landscapes. It helped in his job, definitely. He was easily able to read people due to his attention to the details of their facial features. It was easy to see when this man was annoyed, even if he wasn't able to read people easily. However, figuring out what he actually enjoyed talking about seemed like a separate skill. It was a great way to work out his mind. That was why he originally enjoyed talking to the man.

"What do you mean?" Sunshine asked. Her fiancé had kept quiet for the most part. Casimir had tried including him in on the conversation, but it truly seemed like he had no idea what he wanted with the wedding. It was common for many men in weddings. Usually, most of the planning was left for the wife, anyway. And Sunshine seemed to enjoy taking control.

"Here," Valentino pulled out a notepad, "This is going to be the easiest way to show you."

Valentino, as he was glad to learn his name, must have been brought there to help Nikita with wedding planning. He really seemed to have great taste in style, and he was good at finding answers for the color theme along with a few others. He actually got Nikita to talk a little, which helped Casimir tremendously. He liked being able to incorporate things that both the bride and groom enjoyed because that lead to the best weddings. Nikita was a simpler man, but it was easy to see that he was happier adding some decorations and details that he was more comfortable with.

Casimir looked over his shoulder as the man began to draw a quick outline of the inside of the building. Then he drew one of the design ideas that Casimir had presented to them.

"You see?" Valentino flipped the drawing around to show the couple. "If you used that design for the wedding, it would look closed off, which would be crowded if you want to invite as many people as I'm sure you're going to invite. And it wouldn't be done correctly because of how the roof is structured. This is more for a closed ceiling, one that isn't open and showing the beams of the roof."