Chapter 21

He didn't want to wake up. Whoever said that alcohol helped you sleep were lying. It might help you fall asleep, but he knew for sure that he didn't get enough of it that night. And there was a good chance that he wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep after this.

He wasn't liking the warning that his head was giving him either. It was growing with every passing second that the cogs in his head started to turn.

He didn't bother turning on any lights. He slipped out of the plush sheets and trudged to the bathroom. That was his first and only order of business. Lou had a bathroom connected to his room, but Valentino's was in the hallway. He must have kept the light from his bathroom on to see his way around last night. He turned it off as soon as he could, not bothering to look around. He knew his house.

Now, the smart thing to do would be going to the kitchen and grabbing water and aspirin before going back to bed. But that required him to actually walk a longer distance and trying to look for the medicine.

And his head and body hurt too much for that. So, instead, he trudged all the way back to his comfortable bed. His head was throbbing at that point. All he wanted to do was bury his face in the comfortable pillow and wrap his body in the sheets...

It was nice and peaceful too. For a second, he almost believed that he could fall back to sleep.

Until the sheets started to move.

A soft yawn filled the air as arms pulled him closer. It didn't take long for that soft pillow that he was laying on to start moving. It didn't move far, thankfully, but it was enough for his headache to come back full force.

"Come on, Big Boy," he whispered into his ear. "Show me what you can do."

He forgot that someone was in that bed with him. The memories were slowly coming back. They were a bit fuzzy, but he remembered the good parts. The really good parts.

And the cringey parts...

Fuck.

He actually said that.

"Morning Darling," that familiar silky voice filled the silent room. Valentino groaned and buried his head in the man again. It felt better than anyone else he had slept with. Usually, he wouldn't be cuddled up to someone for long. It might be cute, but it was bad for your neck laying on someone's chest rather than an actual pillow. But somehow this man just made everything comfortable. He could lay on him all day.

He was surprised the guy was still around. Most men that he picked up from the bar left by the time he woke up. That or they stayed just long enough to enjoy a free breakfast. But this man stayed in his bed, completely content with just holding him.

What was wrong with him? Didn't he have to pee or something? They both drank enough.

"No," he answered him. His head was killing him and his stomach was starting to churn. The morning was quickly turning sour. He knew it could be better if he got that aspirin. Then he could chug a bottle of water and just order some food to be delivered. He had days like this before.

It wasn't like he could rely on Lou for everything. He had gotten to used to his brother getting all these things for him when he was hungover, nagging at him a little about drinking. Valentino supposed it was just so he didn't wind up drinking too much. Making it a habit brought the people in their family down a dark path.

"That bad, huh?" Casimir asked, his voice low. He felt those lips on the top of his head as he rubbed his back. He didn't know just how good a small action like that would feel.

"Yeah," he grumbled, his arms going around the man's neck. It made those arms lift him just a little more, so he could bury his face in the crook of his neck. Every movement he made only made the man enjoy him. He could tell by how those hands moved across his back and the soft sigh that came out of his mouth.