Chapter 41

Author's Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hi guys! I hope you're all enjoying your holiday, if you're actually reading this on your holiday, lol. To all who celebrate it, I wish you the merriest of Christmases. Get your hot coco out while your waiting to either open presents or for more people to show up, because I have the greatest present that I can give you guys! I hope you all enjoy reading this two chapter special. With Valentino and Casimir up first, enjoy their cute yet fun little Christmas!

-Saturn

"Valentino."

No. He didn't want to wake up.

"Pinky."

He didn't want to remember that nickname that morning either.

"Lou, why don't you just try throwing some water on him or something?" another voice wafted through the room. "That's how I always got him up."

"Or by tickling," Lou said. "He always loved when you woke him up like that."

"Well, I never had to wake him up on Christmas," the male voice complained. "He was always up bright and early. It was always the other way around on Christmas morning."

Valentino groaned and plunged deeper into the soft pillows. He didn't want to think about all of these good memories. Because the good always came with the bad, and that still stung. He still wasn't sure if he was ready to forgive the man.

But he could enjoy a day with him at least. That was what Casimir had helped him realize. After all, it wouldn't be the holidays if it didn't have that one family member that you had to tolerate for the sake of someone else. They were a small family, but they somehow managed to get one anyway.

He remembered when he was younger, he would run down the stairs before the sun even came up. If his parents wouldn't wake up, or told him that he had to wait longer because it was too early, he would curl up by the big Christmas tree and just enjoy the lights and the excitement. Some Christmas Eves he would fall asleep under the tree, just so he could wake up surrounded by presents. When he was little, his parents thought it was adorable. But eventually he would find himself waking up in his room on Christmas morning rather than the floor.

When he was a teenager, he had some interesting holidays. Lou never left him alone on the holidays thankfully. But if he was on tour, that meant that Valentino would fly over to be with him. He had Christmas in a few different places. His friends thought it was so cool that he could get to see all of these things. But all it did was make him long to be home, laying under a large Christmas tree and a family that was only a room or two away.

"Come on, Salty," Lou woke him from his dreams, throwing something at him. "Wake up before I actually do throw water at you."

He groaned his answer again, throwing a pillow in the direction of the door. When he was a kid, he always wanted to wake up early as possible in the morning so he could open up all of his presents. Now that he was an adult, it wasn't exactly like he had a bunch of those. He didn't get as spoiled as he did when he was younger. But that wasn't the real reason why he didn't want to get up.

He didn't want to get up because he had to help prepare the dinner.

Why did he have to be half way decent at cooking? Why couldn't he be blessed with being the person who always burnt everything? At least then he wouldn't be volunteered to help with the dinner. They weren't even going to have that many people. It was just going to be Lou, him, their dad, and Casimir. The only part that he was looking forward to with that was Casimir.

"Don't fucking throw a pillow at me!" Lou laughed as he threw it back at him. "You're acting like a brat."

"And you're acting like a mom," he argued back.