the smartly dressed sorcerer returned the little boy's room, now accompanied by a rather worried kira following close behind, her eyes scanned across the room and landed upon a confused y/n.

ever since this afternoon, satoru has been acting a little odd as of lately. he's been less annoying and more loving to the point where it made her sick but y/n ignored it because it's better than being called shawty-bae. the man spent a good forty to an hour in the toilet, he's up to something.

"is everything okay?" y/n asked the pair.

satoru panted oddly, "apparently not, but you're the problem solver, so do your thing."

"oh, aren't you just so nice," y/n sarcastically claimed, her attention averted to bored kugisaki, "nobara, teach satoru a lesson while i'm gone."

"i love turning the table!"

* * *

"wait... so let me get this straight," y/n and kira arrived in a spare dressing room where her outfit hung upon a mannequin. the mother sat on the chair in disbelief, "the model that was meant to be wearing my outfit couldn't come today because her cousin's girlfriend's doctor's sister's friend's son's pet memorial is today! but how the fuck does that involve me!"

"the pet's a fish; a goldfish."

"oh.. my god." y/n slammed her head onto the table, her nails digging into her hands, "i swear... if he acts me to marry him. i won't. i literally won't."

"yikes," kira cringed.

now knowing how sukuna felt every time she'd rejected him, y/n's arose for her brief stages of grief with mascara running down her face, immediately reminded kira of megumi's attempt at an emo phase.

to put in y/n's terms, he looked like gojo but with inverted colours.

"what am i going to do now!" she expressed, "i worked too hard just for some person who's not even related to that kid to dip!"

kira suggested vaguely, "you're right y/n, you did work so hard for this very moment. so, you might as well show it off."

"kira. no."

"y/n. yeah!" the fashionista mimicked her friend's tone, she elaborated, "look the show is about to start and we can't keep stalling forever. this is your chance to get recognised by really fucking big brands, plus, i haven't done your makeup in a long ass time."

the designer solemnly glanced between her friend and gazed longingly at the dress. her dress. y/n wasn't feeling the greatest in her body especially since she hasn't completely lost her baby-fat, however, the dress may be made for someone else, was created by her, to her measurements.

y/n sighed, looking up at a convincing kira, "if you mess up my eyeliner. it's game over for you."

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞

the battle was three to three. the glorious satoru had victoriously captured another win from the vengeful nobara filled with the momentum of defeating the oh-so-fantastic satoru gojo in this deleterious, twisted, and eerie game of rock, paper, scissors.

megumi, akane and nanami had no choice to watch the ridiculous exaggeration of a kid's game. both wondering how they ended up in this situation.

"the moment of truth has finally arrived,"  nobara declared triumphantly, "the moment of where i can both that a woman can be just as strong as a man-"

"you know, kugisaki." megumi casually chimed in, "anytime someone calls attention to the breaking of gender roles, it ultimately undermines the concept of gender equality by implying that this is an exception and not the status quo."

(if you know where that's from ily <3)

expect for yuji and sukuna, the rest of the table was baffled by megumi's so sudden but true statement. the young boy frowned at their shocked reactions, hell even nanami dared to make an expression.

"what?" he raised his hands, "just because i'm former-emo doesn't mean i can't be a feminist."

yuji wasn't deemed to be entertained by the foul game and discussion of megumi's opinions on gender equality. there were no bows and arrows, so the boy proceeded to watch megan's instagram live, with a content sukuna.

sukuna said, "itadori."

"sukuna?"

"you know," the curse began rather philosophically, "ever since i returned on this planet, the first thing my brain was powered by was the anticipated addictive sight of a woman. i mean, what does one expect from a create born with the foundation of man. my answers were solved by the captivating essence of miss y/n l/n, the moment she shoved her two finger's into my mouth to stop my pity declarations of war, i knew she was the one."

"sukuna... wtf..."

"as the months go by, i wondered, pondered, and theorised as to why my charms, my power, my vague comments weren't working on my chosen maiden."

"chosen maiden?" satoru repeating, mid-game, and eventually losing to kugisaki.

"vague comments," nanami recited as akane gave the curse a really bad dirty look, "you assumed her future child would have flashlights for eyes.."

the curse continued, "i do personally believe that gojo had a part to place in this mishap."

"well...obviously," megumi stated plainly.

"however, i think after listening to taylor swift that night, i feel as if my lingering question has concluded," sukuna declared, "i knew she was trouble, i allowed her to get into the blank space in my heart. she enabled me to have the most wildest dreams of her in my head ever again. and now, is the last time, i'll never fall ever fall in love with any woman ever again because my heart deserves more."

i am running on nine hours of sleep 🙃 🖖