We are Young Volcanoes

KARLA POV:

Two more days thats all i have got left of this tour i would be lying if i said i wasnt excited that it was over a part of me is so used to being around these people that when the tour ends its going to be weird but i need to do whats best for myself i have grown on this tour i fell in love i met new people it was an experience i will never forget.

I will never forget the night Patrick and i had our first kiss i will never forget the time where i took a bullet for my brother i will even miss playing X-box with Joe and Andy i will miss Brendon pranking us i will miss Kat gossiping about boys i will miss everything im trying to remember all the good times i had i want to forget about all the bad times.

If you ask me what my favourite night was on this tour i would say the night we all got together and watched all three high school musicals it was a night where i was happy i didnt have to put an act on because it was real not fake.

I am now packing my bag thinking about the memories from the last three months, "do you need help" i turn around and Patrick is standing there "no thanks im pretty much done" he slightly smiles and leaves the room, five minutes later Pete comes into the room "Karla can i talk to you" he says sitting on the bed i nod and sit next to him.

"what are your plans after the tour" he says "i actually need to talk to you about that" i pause fora few seconds before speaking again "i have a friend who is going to move to New York in a couple of weeks and i kinda want to help him get to New York so im going to stay in Australia".

"are you sure you want to do that are you and Patrick good" Pete says standing up "i dont know i think i need a break" Pete sighs "you know any desicon you make i will support you" i nod and get up "om going to go talk to Brendon" i say walking out the door heading to Brendon's hotel room.

"hey Brendon whats going on" i say hugging him "just packing getting ready to go back home" i smile and sit on the bed "you didnt know did you" Brendon says putting a neatly folded shirt into his suitcase "didnt know what" i say confused "that Fall out boy would break up" i shook my head "its my fault isnt it" i say lowering my voice Brendon shakes his head "no Karla its not your fault its no ones fault it was going to happen some time anyways".

1 DAY LATER

In less than six hours everyone will be going on a plane back home and it makes me sad i need to talk to Patrick now i see him sitting on the stares so i go and sit next to him.

"Pete told me your plan" Patrick says i nod "Patrick listen to me i love you with all my heart i never felt this way about anyone in my whole life but its not the same since we lost the ba..baby its been different" i pause thinking of how im going to approch this "Karla are you breaking up with me" he looks at me tears starting to form in his eyes "im sorry Patrick" i say pulling him into a kiss i let go "thanks for the memories" i let out i get up walking away as i walk further away from him his sobs get more distant until i cannot hear them any more.

No one can ever replace Patrick i can not love anyone else the way i love Patrick but i needed to do that i need to start fresh i need to find myself.

I go into my room and shut the door behind me i start to cry i finally calm myself down and look at the time shit everyone needs to leave in twenty minutes so i get up go to the bathroom apply some makeup so it doesnt look like i have been crying for the past 2 hours and i head out the door.

I walk down the hall and everyone is waiting in the lobby they turn around and as soon as Kat sees me she is running to me she hugs me and wispers in my ear "are you ok" i pull away from the hug and look her in the eyes and nod she smiles "keep in contact ok i will call you every night if i need to" Kat says "i know you will" she laughs and a single tear falls down her face "dont cry" i say wiping the tear away from her face.

Next person to approach me was Brendon "stay safe ok" he says pulling me into one of his famous bear hugs "you know i always am" "call me" he says reliseing the hug "i will Brendon" he looks at me "god Brendon are you crying" Pete says aproching me "no my eyes ar ejust sweating" i let out a laugh "now you know what im going to say arent you" Pete says "unfortunally yes" i say back he lets out a giggle "i expect you to visted me as soon as you land in New York" i nod "bye sis" he says pulling me into a hug "love you Pete" "love you to Karla".

I hug everyone else and say my goodbyes then Patrick approaches me "no matter what happens i will always love you Karla" i smile and put a hand on his cheek "love you to Patrick" he smiles and walks away everyone turns around and smiles at me before leaving the hotel.

I head back up to the hotel room and grab my bags and head back down to the lobby and i text Matt

KARLA; hey can you pick me up im ready to start fresh

MATT; yeah sure i will be there in 10

People say the best years of your life are your 20's and i agree this tour was a life changing experience that i dont plan on forgetting any time soon i did so much on this tour so many ups and downs.

I am ready to start fresh i am ready to start my new life.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER THERE WILL BE ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS IT WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER.

I WILL BE MAKING A SECOND BOOK SOME TIME SOON I JUST NEED TO GET SOME IDEAS FOR IT BUT THANKS ONCE AGAIN GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES