Suger we are going down

PATRICK POV
She was so peaceful elligant something about Karla made me feel the need to protect her sing to her when's she is down WAIT WHAT am I thinking think Patrick what the hell, stop thinking about Karla about that she is nothing but your friend your very good friend and yes you will protect her from anything and everything if that is possible but no you don't like her.

30 MINUTES LATER

"GUYS HURRY UP..OH MY GOD JOE PUT THE DAMN HOTDOG DOWN WE ARE GOING ON STAGE IN LESS THEN 5 MINUTES HURRY THE FUCK UP BRENDON IS ABOUT TO FINISH THERE SONG HURRY UP"

I hear Brendon finsh up the song this is gospel. "where is Kat" Pete ask looking at Andy "ummm...i think she is with Karla in the dressing room" Andy says back "speaking of the devil" i barely hear Joe say, i look up for a spilt second and sure enough there is Kat walking with Karla, i cant help but think how beautiful Karla is, why is all of the sudden i get these feelings about Karla its not like we are ever gonna get together we are just friends and im going to make sure that it stays like that. As im in my own little world i am knocked out of it when im rushed onto stage by Pete.

KARLA POV

I stand by the stage watching as the guys perform on stage they are singing most songs from there new album and some from the old days then they start to sing "Suger We Are Going Down" which may i add is my fav FOB song ever, i couldnt help but sing along to the song i bet i look like an idiot dancing on the side of the stage, when Patrick glances over to the side of the stage where i am and trys to hide his laughter instead he just smiles at me while he is singing. On the other hand here is Kat laughing the a damn hyeina and dances along i have only met Kat once but we clicked right away and the good thing is that she is staying with us for the rest of the tour which i think is great because i would go mental being on a bus full of boys for 5 months.

I was having fun until i see one of the security guards and he looks a lot like one of the guys that bashed up Brendon and probably tried to do the same to me, I look over to Brendon and call him over when he arrives i wisper to him "i might be crazy but look at that secruity guy do you regonize him" he looks at the secruity guy and almost in an instant his face goes from happy to sad, i knew he was one of the guys as FOB finish there song they start to head off stage but before they even get off stage im running to FOB's dressing room and locking it behind me.

Not even a minute passes until there is banging on the door i didnt say anything i thought it was him thats until i hear Patricks voice then i calm down little bit making myself get off the floor and unlock the door then return to my spot in the corner.

"Are you alright whats wrong" Patrick asks as concern fills his eyes "Wheres Brendon is he alright" i ask almost instantnly "umm.. i think he is sick he vomited and went straight to the tour bus why do you ask"

"i saw one of them, Patrick they are here ho..how ar..are th..they here" i say as my voice cracks "Karla what do you mean" he ask as he sits next to me on the floor "one of the guys that bashed Brendon and chased me where here" he sighs and hugs me "i will tell everyone to get to the tour bus and we can leave as soon as we can to the next town ok" "Patrick im scared" "i know" he response and pulls me into a hug "dont stress this will all blow tomorrow and before you know it you will be dancing on the side of the stage in no time"

I let out a small laugh at his comment, "im going to go tell Pete and the others, dont get freaked out if all of the sudden they bash through this door like a swat team ok" "ok" i respond.

Like what Patrick said they all run into the room like they are about to bust someone for taking drugs,Of course Pete runs in first then Andy followed by Joe then about 15 seconds later the rest of the boys from Panic! At the Disco come running in, "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK" Dallon says, i shake my head Pete doesnt say a word he just comes up to me pulls me off the floor and pulls me into one of his famous bear hugs, all i do is cry into his chest.

We make our way back to the tour bus, as Dallon pulls me into a hug and basically carries me back to the bus.

As we make our way onto the bus i see Brendon his face is all red probably from crying and i dont blame him, i sit next to him and i look into his eyes he brings me into a hug and we stay like that for the next couple of minutes until the bus driver tells us that the bus is not turning on which meant only one thing we have to stay here for the night which sucked because all i wanted to do was get out of this shit hole of a city.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES