Immortals

PATRICK POV;

I made a promise to Karla and i will keep that promise to it no matter what i cant hide my feelings anymore i love this girl WAIT WHAT did i just say love but for some reason it felt right for me to love her Karla was not weak she was not useless or a bitch i meant what i said when i told her she was beautiful and everyone that gets to know her knows that.

Bobby is not going to get near her i wont let that happen a part of me thinks maybe he has changed but he has only been in that shithole for 7 months and Karla was just getting back on her feet and then this happens she doesnt deserve this Pete doesnt deserve this hell even i dont deserve this.

I need to talk to Pete i need to know if he is alright, i see him looking out the window i go up to him and pat him on the back "my dad flipped he wanted her to go back home but i convinced him that i would protect her that you would protect her".

I looked at him "i know you love her Patrick i know what happens when you love someone i have known you for a long time now and i also know my sister and i know she loves you to she just has a hard time letting herself feel anything but pain"

I didnt say anything i mean what was i supose to say thats Petes sister and i love her sometimes more than i love myself.

"bro i love my sister and you are my brother i suport any desion you to have why dont you take her out watch a movie get her mind off the whole bobby thing we are staying in a hotel for three weeks anyways because i think we all need a break" Pete says as he trys to lighten the mood

"thanks Pete" "anytime" he replys to my comment.

KARLA POV;

I was sitting with Kat she is telling me how perfect her and Brendon are no matter how much i love this girl she annoys me so much like how can you obsess over a boy he is just your boyfriend god just give it a break.. as you can see im still angry from before my emotions shifted from sad to angry and now everything pissed me off.

Thankfully Kat noticed that i was bored and quickly changed the topic, "so umm have you told Patrick you have feelings for him" "its not a very good time to think about feelings right now" i said but i felt guilty about talking to Kat like that "im sorry" i said not even a minute after. "there is nothing to be sorry about" before i could say something Brendon bursts through the door "ello girls can i join in on your little girl talk" Brendon said as he made his way over to the table and sits next to Kat.

"well nothing much Kat was just telling me how she thinks how perfect you are" i say as i smirk at him "oh really" Brendon says as he pulls Kat into a passionate kiss "ok im going to leave now you better get your shit out of this bus and take them to the hotel cause i certainly not".

Im kinda glad FOB has a three week break before heading to Australia, I make my way into the hotel carrying my bags plus one of Petes bags because being him he will forget to bring up his bags "need help" i hear someone running up to me it was Patrick.

He picked up two of my bags as he smiled at me which made me blush like crazy i hope he didnt notice, we made our way to the elevator "what floor are we" i ask "i think we are top" this hotel was huge it takes like 5 mintues ust to get to the top.

"wanna go out somewhere tonight just to get your mind off of things it might just help i can be just us to no one else" he says in a nervous i feel my heart skip a beat did he ask me out or is it just a casual thing you do with a friend i tryed to play it off "ok",i never seen him smile that big since we have been on this tour.

"meet me in the lobby at eight" he says still with a huge smile on his face i nearly laugh at how hard he is smiling so i just nod and thats when the elevator stops and i head to my room i will be rooming with Pete this time round.

OK IM REALLY TIRED I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT BUT NP PROMISES NOT MY BEST CHAPTER BUT NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE EXTRA SPEACIAL I PROMISE.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_urie

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES