I don't care

KARLA POV;

"Patrick we are stronger than this we can get through this i forgive you but can you forgive yourself" i say hoping that we can put this behind me "if your not going to say anything im going to go" i get up and walk to the door "Wait" i hear Patrick say i turn around and he is walking to me next thing i know his lips are on mine it was weird it was like "im sorry" kiss a million words in one kiss.

I didnt say anything i just walked out of the room just as the guys hoped out of the elevator but something was strange you could feel the tension in the air Brendon went into his room and Pete ran into our room i followed him.

"Whats going on Pete talk to me" i grab his shoulders "Kat and Bobby used to be in a relationship" and i thought things couldnt get any worse i didnt even want to know the story i wanted to trow up "are you fucking serious" i say as im running down the hall and into Brendons room where Patricks there trying to calm Brendon down shit he is having a Panic attack "fuck Brendon calm down you need to breath remember the things you told me maybe you should try them" "i pro..promise ..i did...didnt...kno..know" "Brendon how could you know its fine".

2 HOURS LATER

"her stuff is gone she left" i say as im scanning Kats room with Patrick "wait theres a note on the fridge" Patrick glances over to me i walk over to the fridge the note says "im sorry" "fuck she has left how do we tell Brendon" Patrick asks me "dont tell him yet i will tell him when the time is right"

"are you alright" Patrick pulls me into a hug "no not really i havent had a chance to breath in days".

"your coming with me" he grabs my hand "wait Patrick where are we going" "somewhere you can breath".

We end up in a music shop "take a look around you might like something" i just smile at him i look around for a bit until my eyes widen when i see a bass guiter hanging on the wall "wow" is all i could say i pull it off the wall and start to play around with it i end up playing a couple of FOB songs and for the first time in days i was able to breath.

"looks who found something" i look up and there is standing Patrick "yeah i love it" "well im buying it for you and dont even bother argueing with me cause you will lose" "ugh fine oh and thanks" i say passing the guiter to him "i think you can do better than just saying thankyou" i stand up and passionalnlty kiss him "you happy now stumpy" "told you not to talk call me that" he growls at me "have i ever listened to you" "good point" he says i blush "wow you look hot when your blushing" "oh shutup stumpy".

"fuck thats was expensive Patrick" i say looking at the recipt "dont sweat it its nothing i have bought shoes more expenive than that" "of course you have".

My phone starts ringing in my pocket its has no caller ID on it but i answer it anyways "dont say a word dont even move i have a gun pointed at you right now but you cant see me i bet you are wishing that you could die right now but im not going to do that well not just right now..i see you guys found out about my history with Kat i got some stuff in store for you and your friends then im gonna kill ya but first im going to have some fun"

"who was that" Patrick says "bobby" i answer.

SHITTY CHAPTER SORRY GUYS IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO IM NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD FOR UPDATING.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES