Nobody puts baby in the corner

KARLA POV;

We have only a couple weeks left on this tour and i am going to miss everyone so bad but something is holding me back from being happy.

"Kat i need to talk to you" i say in a worring voice "yeah sure whats up" "im late" i say in a small voice "how late" i look up and tears start to fill my eyes "3 weeks" she looks worried "we need to go to the doctors now lets go" she grabs her coat and heads to the door i quickly follow her

AT THE DOCTORS

"so miss Wentz what might be the trouble today" the nurse says filling out some sort of form "well i think i might be pregnat".

"have you had any noticable signs" the nurse looks at me "well im late and i have noticed that my clothes have been getting a little tighter".

"ok umm follow me into the next room" i just nod and follow her

"Miss wentz just lay down" i do what she says she starts putting this jelly on my stomach and its really hot "ok Miss Wentz you are going to be having a baby" before she could finish i was running out of the place as fast as i could i saw Kat standing outside the entrance.

"so" she looks at me i didnt have to say anything she already knew "oh shit" she says as she is basically dragging me back to the hotel room .

"you need to tell him you know" Kat says locking the hotel door behind her "i know" i say still in shock "hey look at me Karla" Kat says kneeling down in front of me "he wont be mad if anything he will be happy probably the only person you need to be afraid of telling is Pete" i let out a small chuckle i hugged her until i hear a knock on the door Kat gets up and opens the door its Patrick.

"i will leave you two be" Kat says grabbing her phone and heads out the door.

"hey whats wrong" Patrick sits down next to me and grabs my hand "Patrick i need to tell you something" he looks at me not saying a word "im...im" i didnt finsh my sentence i started freaking out i stood up and started pacing "Karla tell me now" he says stopping me in my tracks i look into those beautiful eyes "Patrick im pregnat".

He doesnt say anything he justs pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

2 DAYS LATER

I really need to tell Pete but for some reason i feel like he would get angry even though he should just accept it. Im sittting on the couch thinking of what i should do i see Pete going into his hotel room "Hey Pete wait up" he turns around "i dont want to talk to you right now Karla" i stand there fuck he must know "Patrick told you didnt he"i say walking closer to him "yeah Patrick told me why couldnt you tell me yourself".

"trust me i tried but i didnt know how you would take it" i say to him "honestly Karla i would be happy for you but the only reason im pissed is because you couldnt tell me yourself".

He Slams the door in my face, i see Patrick come out of the elevator he sees me "i thought you told him Karla im sorry", "i dont want to talk to you right now Patrick" i start to walk away but he grabs my hand "Karla i swear i thought you told him already" i turn around and slap him across the face he looks hurt and starts to cry i couldnt stare at his face anymore i ran down the hall and into some cleaning closet and just sat in there and cried.

PATRICK POV;

I just stood there frozen i didnt know what to do i mean what was i suposse to do, "Patrick what happened" Joe says standing in front of me "she slapped me" i barely able to get out of my mouth "dude sit down" Joe assits me to the couch outside my door.

"ok no bullshit tell me whats going on Patrick" joe says i cant tell joe Karla needs to "ask Karla".

KARLA POV;

I was angry i didnt mean to slap Patrick i love him i hurt him i thought we were past all the shit of being scared, honestly im scared for me and Patrick we have been through a whole lot of shit but i dont think im ready to have a baby i dont consider to be even grown up yet i still have things to learn places to see but im not ready on the other hand Patrick would be an amazing dad he is ready he is the one that deserves a happy life not me he is the one who deserves a happy ending not me.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES