The Ballard of Mona Lisa

KAT POV:

Its been a couple of hours since i have talked to Patrick and i have been thinking about Brendon and I know i told Patrick to tell Karla that he likes her, and i know that i should tell Brendon that i like him wait scrap that i should tell him i love him, i know love is a strong word but im serious i do love him and a part of me thinks that he likes me back, but no matter how much you think the person you love, loves you back its always hard to confess your love.

The bus is stopping over night so it can have a "check up" and i decide that i should talk to Brendon and see where it takes me and yes i know i told Patrick that im a "Traditional" girl but i cant keep it in anymore i need to talk to him.

I try to find Brendon but all i find is Andy so i go and ask him where Brendon is "hey Andy do you know where Brendon is" "why you ask" he says "im gonna talk to him about my feelings" i know any normal person wouldnt just come out and tell someone that but i consider myself as a very outgoing person and Andy is my best friend.

"finally, god if you to get together try not to wake everyone up when you are banging eachother tonight" he says, "oh shut up Andy" "Make me" he says in a sassy voice, Andy should not temp me so i run over to him and jump on him and tackle him to the ground he lifts me over his shoulder and is about to throw me on the couch but not before we hear the door open to the lounge and it is Brendon with a towl wrapped around his waist showing off his extreamlly sexxy abs im in my own world until Andy sits me on the couch and of course starts to talk to Brendon "ohhhhhhhhhh Brendon Kat needs to speak to you" Brendon looks at me and i just smile he starts to blush "well i will just get dressed then we can talk".

Brendon walks out and then i relise i have been blushing like a fucking idiot, "Thanks Andy" i say in an anoyying voice "no problem girlfriend" he says in a girl voice, thats when Brendon walks in wearing and sweater with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows, ripped jeans, and a panic! at the disco snapback, damn he looks hot OMG Kat snap out of it.

"wanna go outside and chat" "sure" i say as casual as i can, as we are walking out of the bus we hear Andy scream "DONT GO TO FAR LOVEBIRDS" "SHUTUP ASSHOLE" Brendon screams back, which makes me laugh into Brendons arm.

"So watcha wanna talk about" "ummm...how are you after you know the first night" i say as i chicken out of what i was supose to say "im doing better you know as good as you can get when you just got bashed up by a mob of guys".

It was awkard for a moment until Brendon says "well if thats all you wanted to ask me then i should go back inside to play X-box with Andy" "yeah thats all you can go sorry i dragged you out here" shit im such a dumbass fuck now he is walking away ok Kat do it now let those words escape your mouth.

"I LOVE YOU" i scream, he turns around "what" he says "Brendon i love you" he starts to walk closer to me and we are suddenly inches apart.

Then its like time stop he leans closer and then his lips crash into mine we stand there for what seemed like hours, he pulls me as close as possible.

Thats when he pulled away and then my heart beats so fast i thought it would jump out of my chest and then those miagical words came out of his mouth "I love You to".

IM SO SORRY GUYS BUT I WANTED TO TOUCH ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BRENDON AND KAT I TOTALLY SHIP IT OH AND BY THE WAY MY FRIEND WNATED TO BE IN THIS STORY SO THE CHARACTER OF KAT IS BASED ON HER AND SHE GOT TO CHOOSE WHO TO BE IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH AND GUYSNEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT PATRICK AND KARLA...PS SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES