20 dollar nose bleed

KARLA POV;

The night was going so well i was happy for once everything had left my mind and i was acutally happy but that changed my emotions went from happy to absoloutly scared for my life.

"BREAKING NEWS CONVICT BOBBY DALLAS HAS BEEN RELESED ON A GOOD BEHAVIOUR BOND". I sit there waiting for something to come out of my mouth or at least something to come out of Patrick's mouth nothing. Patrick throwed his water bottle at the window and it made a very loud band but i didnt flinch i just sat there hoping someone would end it but unfortunally no one did.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" Pete emerges from the door his hair messed up and he is wearing no shorts, me and Patrick dont say anything we probably look like total retards Pete eventually looks at the televison as the reporter recounts the story of the night that it happened.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO LET THAT SICK FUCK OUT INTO THE PUBLIC AGAIN" and with that Andy, Joe, Kat, Dallon, Brendon run through the door.Brendon and Dallon run over to Pete to try and calm him down which didnt help at all.

 While everyone else was either looking at the news report or comforting me, i hated when people comfort me i hate it so i do the only thing i know to do "run" but there was nowhere to run to the bus was driving so i just got up and went into the kitchen and lock the door i half expected someone to knock on the door or knock it down but they didnt it went silent i looked at the clock and it was 6 in the morning and i didnt have any sleep last night anyways i wouldnt even if i tried.

I have no idea how long i was in the kitchen for i must have been for a couple of hours at least the weird thing is that i didnt cry in the back of my mind i knew something like this would happened its not like god just to let me be happy for more than five seconds.

In all honesty i needed Patrick i needed him to hug me i needed to hear his voice i mean i always have been close to Patrick but since this tour its different i am starting to fall for him and i have tried not think about it like seriously i dont need to be liking someone when i have all this shit to deal.

"Karla its Patrick let me in please im begging you" i hestinly get up from the chair and unlock the door he opens it i dont say a word to him i dont even look at him i couldnt i couldnt.

"im not going to ask if your alright cause i know your not" Patrick says as he sit across me, i still dont look at him i just stare at my arm the arm i use to relise my emotions the arm i use as a escape root.

"i know what your thinking dont you dare you will hurt everyone on this bus" I stare at him like he is crazy "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOES ON IN MY HEAD PATRICK YOU HAVE NO CLUE JUST ADMIT IT IM A WEAK USELESS BITCH THAT DOESNT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS WORLD HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THAT TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL"

I felt like shit after i said that i took all my anger and through it at Patrick "im sorry" i say in a apoligetic voice.

"dont be sorry Karla you have every right to be angry you have every right to be upset your brother is on the phone with your parents they saw the news this morning and called to ask if you could go home but we wont let that happen".

"what did i do wrong Patrick i didnt do anything to deserve this i have nothing i am nothing" i say as i feel tears find there way to my eyes but i force myself not to cry.

"your wrong Karla, you are not nothing you are a wonderful spectacular beuatiful young woman and you are not alone you have me and Pete and everyone on this bus we all care about you and we will do anything to keep you save if i see that douche bag anywhere near you i will go crazy i promise i will keep you save Karla i promise to always be the person you turn to when your feeling down"

I finally looked at brought my head up and looked at him and saw simpathy in his eyes but not just that i also saw pain the same pain i am feeling.

"can i make you a promise as well" i say as i look straght into his eyes, "yeah sure" he says as he plants a small smile on his face "i promise to never hurt you".

"you dont need to promise me anything Karla" and for some reason it hit me i was in love with Patrick i dont know what triggered it but i was in love with him i let the feelings take over my body and i let them control me i think the only reason i let them take me over was because it was better than being sad and angry at the world.

HEY GUYS IM GOING TO UPDATE A WHOLE HEAP THIS WEEKEND SO BE SURE TO KEEP CHECKING INTO WATTPAD.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES