Twin Skeletons

KARLA POV;

Pete didnt want me going out to look for Patrick but i needed him i needed to talk to him, i had questions to ask him and i needed answers not matter what it took i would get answers.

Pete finally allowed me to go look for him but of course he had to come with me, i didnt take much but my phone i thought it was broken but Andy fixed it for me which im very thankfull for.

"ready" Pete says "as ready as i can be do have any idea where he would be" i reply "i kinda have a idea he might be at a bar" "that doesnt sound like Patrick" i give him a confused look "no it doesnt sound like Patrick but when he is in pain he drinks and lets just say he is not a happy drunk, one year his girlfriend at the time cheated on him so he drank and he ended puching a hole through my bedroom door".

"i always wondered why there was a hole through your door i just thought because you where you know Pete Wentz" i say trying to lighten the mood "those were the days" he says as he opens the hotel door "lets go find stumpy before he gets himself in trouble" i just nod and walk out.

We were walking for about 30 minutes now going into every bar looking for Patrick but nothing abosulty nothing.

"shit we have looked through nearly every fucking bar in town" Pete mumbles under his breath ok now im starting to get worried "karla we will find him and when we find him what the fuck is going on" i smile trying to make myself belive that we can find him and even if we do find him what state will he be in.

"hey is that Joe and Brendon" i say as i look further down the street and see two people running towards us, "what are you guys doing out here" Brendon says "Karla got impatiant and refused so here we are looking for Patrick" Pete says looking at me "shut up not like your worried as well" i say back "guys leave your sibling fight for later we need to find Patrick".

All four of us were looking everywhere we now offically looked in every bar, "guys have you checked the liquor store" joe says i have to say best idea joe has ever had i just simply shake my head so does Pete "well what are you guys waiting for" Brendon says as he starts running to the Liquor store which is a couple blocks away i hated running but i didnt care because all i was thinking about was Patrick.

"we are nearly there" i say to Brendon suprisingly im keeping up with Brendon "yeah i can see it from here" and not even a minute we stopped in front of the store i was pufffed i could barely breath but i wasnt the only one all of us were like that.

"well he is not out the front of the store he might be around the back" Brendon says "well he better be fucking here i havnt been out here for two hours for nothing" Pete says as he is still trying to catch his breath, we walk around the back of the store its actually pretty creepy only one light on and a couple of bins and a lot of beer cans and bottles.

"fuck this is creepy" i say "you can say that again" Pete says not leaving my side we hear a bottle drop and smash we all turn around at the same time and there stood Patrick his body all dirty his hair messed up and his jeans are ripped.

"ahhhh you found me now its your turn to hide" Patrick blurts out i can barely make out what he is saying "finally Patrick lets go back to the hotel before you get arrested" Brendon says making his way to Patrick "no dont want to leave why dont you guys join me i got plenty to share around" Patrick could barely stand by now i said nothing i just made my way over to him "no get away from me Karla you did this to me im a monster because of you" i know he might be drunk but my heart just broke because i knew it was true i turned him into this."Shut up Patrick you dont mean that you love karla" Pete says from behind me.

"Patrick listen to me to me we are going back to the hotel room you are going to sleep and tomorrow you are going to not remember any of this" i say to him as i place a hand on his cheek "no fuck you bitch" next thing i know im was pushed onto the ground i didnt know what hurt more my arm or my heart "you fucking asshole" i hear Pete say, Pete charges after Patrick Brendon trys to stop him but fails "you dont fucking hit girls you fucking asshole" pete says as he is now punching Patrick in the face Patrick is trying to fight back but when Pete is angry his strength is like a bull.

Brendon is trying to pull Pete off of Patrick while joe is tending to my arm "shit your arm might be broken" joe says as im crying into his shoulder.

Two minutes later the police show up arresting my Brother and Patrick.

HEHEHE IM EVIL SORRY I HAD TO IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH WONDERING WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES