Don't say goodnight

KARLA POV;

I dont think of myself as a brave person people think i am but im not, im just trying to protect my family and friends what Bobby has done to me i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy but the funny thing is that i am my worst enemy.

"what are you watching" Joe says sitting next to me "the new episode of The Walking Dead" i say not taking my eyes off the screen, "Karla are you ok" he reaches over to my laptop and pauses the episode "no not really joe is it going to get better" i lookover to him "it will i promise you we have been through to much to just give up now".

"how do you stay so calm all the time" i look at him he smirks at me " because Im Joe Trohman" i was about to say something but the nurse walks in " Miss Wentz you are free to go now just remember if your shoulder starts to hurt take some pain killers".

ON THE TOUR BUS

"How long till the next show" i say as i sit on Patricks lap "umm.. i think we will be there in 2 days" he looks at me and kisses me "hey are you alright" he says breaking the kiss "we will see the best of us can always find happiness in misery" he laughs and continues to kiss me, we hear someone cough at the door to the lounge its Kat "i will leave you to alone" Patrick says before exiting the lounge.

"hi" she says as she sits next to me "you dont have to say anything Kat" "you deserve the truth Karla and im gonna tell it to you" i just nod.

"back in High School i met bobby we dated a couple months after i met him i honestly thought he was a great guy i mean there were some signs that i noticed but i pushed them to the back of my mind one night i went out with his group of friends which included that girl Patrica that visted you in the hospital and also Alex everyone got really drunk and the girl Patrica took a bag out of her pocket it was some sort of drug i felt really uncomfortable so i tried to get away but before i could do anything i was pinned to the ground i was bashed up kicked in multiple places and left on the side of the road to bascially die thats when a car pulled over it was Andy" she finishes her story.

"so thats how you met Andy" she nods "Karla no words can express how sorry i am i knew and i didnt tell anyone" she starts crying as i feel tears come to my eyes "Kat you are one of my best friends and i will always be your best friend" she smiles and she pulls me into a hug as we cry into eachothers shoulders.

After about 10 minutes of crying she pulled away wiped her tears away and said "So what did i miss" i laugh knowing this is the Kat i know "not much" she laughs "are you and Brendon okay" i say after our laughing fit "i dont know i hurt him he forgave me but i think that for now we just need a break wait for all this to blow over then just maybe we have a chance".

1 HOUR LATER

"im bored" Joe says in a baby voice "hi bored im Pete" we all laugh "shutup asshole" joe says back "hey respect your elders" i say in a serious voice that made everyone laugh except for Pete "thanks for that karla" Pete says looking at me "anytime brother".

"is there anything to eat in this god damn bus" i say screaming from the kitchen "Patrick can help with that" I hear Pete scream back "shut the hell up Pete" i yell back "its just a little payback from earlier today" he says back.

I walk back into the loungeroom "wanna watch some tv" Patrick suggests everyone agrees we sit down and turn on the television it happened to be on the news channel i dont know why we were watching i think andy wanted to watch a story but about 5 minutes after we started watching tv the news presenter said there was breaking news "BREAKING NEWS BOBBY DALLAS HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY POLICE AND IS NOW IN JAIL SERVEING A JAIL TIME OF 3 YEARS.

Everyone looked at me i sat there and broke down in tears not from being upset but because this hell is over he is behind bars in between my sobs i manage to say "its over" boy was i wrong.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES