America's Suitehearts

PATRICK POV;

I hated myself for pushing Karla nearly breaking her arm i willl never forgive myself i just got to drunk and i was out of control and now that asshole knows where we are if i see him i am going to rip his throat out.

Karla has been through so much and she doent deserve this she doesnt deserve me im not good enough for her.

The day we all start killing eachother than thats when we know we have lost this war and i bet anything thats Bobby's plan his plan is to tear us down to the core then he will use that and kill us but not if i have anything to do with it.

"Hey bro lets go get a taxi" Andy says as he runs up next to me "we wont be in a very flash hotel i think its rating is like 2 and a half out of five but its the best we could get at last minute" Joe says as he comes up on my other side, "she will be safe now ok the rest of this tour she is going to be safe" Andy says as he places a hand on my shoulder i let out a small smile as i see Pete picking Karla up and putting her over his shoulder as she is screaming for him to put her down.

AT THE HOTEL

"Hi and welcome to Brisbane Australia you will be on level 8 rooms 12,15,21" the lady at the front desk passes me three sets of keys i walk over to everyone else "ok we are rooms 12,15,21 who is going where" "i dont really care where i go as long as i got a bed im fine" Joe says "well Karla you should room with Patrick" Pete smiles at me and Karla of course Karla blushes and after we made our pick of rooms i ended up rooming with Karla which i did not object.

"wow joe wasnt lieing when he said this was a shit hotel" i hear Karla say as we walk in the hotel room "one bed now i know why Pete said we should room" She adds on to her sentence "is that fine with you if there is only one bed" i ask her "its fine you are my boyfriend why would it not be fine" i let out a little chuckle as i throw my bags on the bed.

"we should explore get our minds off all the shit" she says as she sits next to me "what just us two" she smiles and kisses me  the door flungs open "hey safe it for tonight guys" Andy and Pete come running in taking me away from Karla and tackling me to the ground i try to get away but failed so i did the first thing that popped in my mind and screamed "RAPE PLEASE IM GETTING RAPPED" i hear Karla fall on the bed because she is laughing so hard the guys eventually get off of me.

"fine you win this time Pattycakes" Pete says "how many times have i told you not to fucking call me that" i say to him "not enough" he replys back.

2 HOURS LATER

"can we get starbucks" Karla asks me "YASSSSS GIRL" i scream in a girly voice which makes her laugh into my shoulder i love seeing her happy, smiling it makes me smile it makes me happy.

"thanks for bying Pattycakes" Karla winks at me at the table "arent you gonna tell me i cant say that" she adds "no because it annoys me when Pete says it but its just cute when you say it" "so does that mean i can call you stumpy as well" she says as she sips on her drink "nope you cant say that" "why" she says "because i said".

"BREAKING NEWS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN IF YOU HAVE CALL POLICE STRAIGHT AWAY HE HAS BRUTALLY KILLED 3 PEOPLE IN DOWNTOWN BRISBANE" the starbucks worker turns up the televison thankfully it wasnt Bobby but it was someone else and i couldnt put my finger on it but the face rings a bell i know i have seen that man somewhere before and by the looks of it Karla has to.

"i know who that is" Karla says as she looks at me "who" i ask immeditaly after she said that "thats Bobby's best friend Alex".

"you dont think he knows whats going on do you" i ask her "he does know bobby tells him everything they are like the same person". 

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY GUYS I WILL POST AS MUCH AS I CAN TILL TUESDAY BUT WHEN TUESDAY COMES I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE IN LIKE A WEEK BUT I WILL TRY JUST GIVING YOU GUYS A HEADS UP.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM\

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES