Jet Pack Blues

WHY NOT I AM SO BORED SO YOUR LUCKY THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY AND EXPECT MORE TOMORROW.

KARLA POV;

"i cant belive you are actually going on a date with the one and only Patrick Stump" I hear her say as i am getting changed "its not a date its just two friends going out to have dinner watch a movie".

"thats what they all say i bet you will be coming home saying how much you love this kid and how you want to spend the rest of your life with him" she says probably thinking about Brendon. I roll me eyes i look in the mirror i guess i look presentable i mean im not beautiful and all that but at least i didnt look like i came out of the dumpster, i look at my watch 5 minutes until i need to go down to the lobby.

I walk out of the bathroom i walk to Kat who was sitting on the end of my bed "damnnnnn girl you look hoooooooottttttttt" i hear her say as i grab my phone and purse "i might look like a million dollars but i dont feel like a million dollars i feel more like a dollar" i say as i turn on my heels and face her.

"try not to make this depressing Karla text me if anything goes wrong" she says "but thats my talent to be depressed" she laughs and shoves me out the door.

I walk to the elevator until Pete stops me "uh before you ask Pete no its not a date and yes i will text you if anything happens" i say as i give him a smirk "you know me to well" he response "unfortuanlly".

After my little converstion with my brother i head for the elevator and open it and press the down button for the first time in almost 7 months i had butterflies in my stomach i couldnt stop thinking was this a date was it not i repeated it all through my head until the door open i walk out into the lobby and i see Patrick sitting down on a chair when he sees me he imeditally stands up and walks over to me.

"you look beautiful Miss Wentz" he says in a posh voice ok maybe im starting to think this might be a date no push it back to your mind "you dont look to bad yourself Mr Stump'' i also say in a posh voice back to him.

"i hope Nandos is ok" he says as we walk out of the hotel " its perfect i thats my favorite resturant" "i know i asked Pete" i smiled at him when im with Patrick all my pain goes away even if its for a second it goes away and Patrick does that to me.

We arrive at Nandos and there is hardly any people there, Patrick goes to the waiting area a waitress comes up to us "hi my name is Mandy have you reserved a table" "umm Yeah its under the name Stump" Patrick says as he smiles at me.

"i will be back when you to have decied what to get" the waitress says "thanks" i say in one of the most polit voice i have. "So watcha wanna get its on me" he says while scanning the menu looking for something he liked "Patrick you dont have to pay for my dinner im not poor i have money" "i know you can pay for your own dinner but im paying its what a gentlemen is supose to do".

Wow only Patrick Stump knows how to make me blush like that like seriouly what is this kid doing to me he is breaking the walls i built up for a reason but im not fighting back im just letting him tear them down inch by inch.

I tried not to get anything to expensive because i feel guilty if Patrick pays a lot, we talked about random stuff like apparently the guys want to go, go kart driving and bowling and all this stuff i dont there boys they do what they want.

Patrick was helping me its funny to say but i consider Patrick to be the theripist of the group, he was making me laugh making me smile which i havnt done in a while.

After we finish dinnner Patrick pays and of course the cashier freaks out "omfg you are Patrick Stump omg omg sign my phone please please please" being the nice dude Patrick is he signed the girls phone took a couple of selfies she even made Patrick follow her on instagram, damn Patrick is a nice guy maybe a little to nice but he also has a goofy side which i like just as much.

We where walking until it started raining LIKE REALLY HOW CLICHE CAN IT GET i was wrong it got more cliche we started running i was never a good runner all the athlectics genes went to Pete "here grab my hand" i hear Patrick yell becasue the rain is so loud that you can barely hear anything but the sound of droplets of water hitting the ground.

We were running for what seemed like hours we find a alley way thats covered so we raced in there, "great my phone is broken i look at it as its not turning on and its covered in water" i say as i can hear the anger in my voice rising up through my throut and out my mouth.

'You ok" i hear Patrick say "well as ok i can be" he turns to me and we are so close right now our faces barely touching "i wont let anything happen to you Karla because i...i..lo..love..yo..you"

I look up at his face i tried to let something out of my mouth but my mouth wouldnt open god dammit Karla say it fucking say it "i love you to".

He pulled me even closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me i wrapped my hands through his hair i didnt want it to stop i wanted him beside me i want to kiss him hug him.

He pulls away and looked at me with those amazing eyes he has got and he kissed me again pulling me into a hug afterwards everything was perfect.

OMG GUYS IT FINALLY HAPPENED YAY THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER I DID I WANTED IT TO BE GOOD I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES