Death Valley

PATRICK POV;

Why would she do this to herself i should tell Pete i mean i must tell Pete, i couldnt look into her eyes anymore so i just got up and walked away. I went to my bunk and tried to go to sleep but i couldnt go to sleep i needed to tell Pete no matter what.

THE NEXT DAY

I didnt sleep at all last night i couldnt stop thinking about karla, everyone left the bus to go to the mall except me and Pete. I walk up to Pete who was talking on the phone to god knows who but i was going to tell him.

"Pete i need to talk to about Karla" i say serious "whats going on" he says casually. I take a deep breath and said "Yesterday when i hugged Karla i pulled up her sleave on her sweater and um...i saw scars on her wrist and they were fresh" i looked at Pete for any sign of emotion but i saw nothing his face went from happy to sad i know Karla will be mad at me but i needed to tell Pete.

Everyone enters the bus couple minutes later and Karla walks in and seems happy as she is hugging Andy she comes into the lounge and says " whats up brother and whats up bestie" Pete looks up with tears in his eyes and worry and saddness covered his face when he saw her.

Karla knew what was going on because  Pete was crying and i was sitting on the couch on the opposite side but she acted like nothing was going on. "whats going on" Andy says while Karla is on the other side of Pete trying to figure out whats wrong after a minute Pete looks at Karla and starts to scream "WHY ARE YOU CUTTING KARLA DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING TO YOURSELF DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING TO YOUR FRIENDS WE LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOUR GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME BUT FOR ONCE COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR PAST AND JUST THINK ABOUT NOW" and with those hurtful words that Pete said he walked to his bunk and all i heard was him crying. Everyone stays silent as Karla stands up and looks at me with tears in her eyes next thing i see is that she is grabbing her bag and storming off the bus.

I wanted to go after her but i know she wont listen to me i look at Brendon and he knows what im thinking and he nods and walked off the bus to try to talk some sense in Karla.

KARLA POV;

All i could do was run, run as fast as i can but before i hardly make it off the bus someone grabs my shoulder i turn around and it was Brendon, "take a walk with me" Brendon kindly asks honestly if it was anyone else i probably just run past them, but it was Brendon i cant say no to that adorable face.

We were walking for about 10 minutes until Brendon speaks "i dont think its my place to ask the question why thats your brothers job my job is to make you feel better not make you more upset"

I stay silent for a minute from the shock of the words that came out of Brendons mouth he never really was the type of person that could be serious.

"i need a hug Brendon" he brings me into a hug and wispers in my ear "dont be angry at your brother or Patrick they both love you very much we all love you and if anything happened to you we wouldnt know what to do with ourselves" i start to cry into his chest "im sor..sorry"i contuine to cry until he lets go of the hug "dont say sorry to me say sorry to Pete and say sorry to Patrick"

"why do i say sorry to Patrick its not like he cares" i say in a sassy voice, "he cares about you more than you think he is worried about you i dont know if you know this but Patrick used to cut he never talked to anyone it was like he was in a totally different world he is worried that you will turn out like he was, dont give Patrick a hard time he probably feels like shit just talk to him and before you know it it will be better by tomorrow and remember you are stuck with us for the next 5 months so better now than never".

THANKS FOR READING I MADE A SHIP NAME ITS....KARICK I KNOW ITS BAD BUT HEY WHAT CAN U DO

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz