The take over, the break over

KARLA POV;

"you havnt broken your arm its badly bruised tomorrow the police are going to ask you if you want to press charges i recomend that you keep the ice on it for at least 2 hours after the 2 hours are up ask someone to bandage it up for you and in two to three weeks the bruise should be completly be gone" The paramedic says to me i say nothing im in shock im angry im sad im disapointed.

"mame did you just here what i said" i still didnt answer "she will be fine" Brendon says next to me but me and Brendon both know its not going to get better.

"Karla lets go back to the hotel" joe says i didnt notice it at first but Brendon had scratches all over his face it must be stinging but at the moment i dont give a shit anymore.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

I didnt say anything to anyone not one word i just walked to pete and mines room i had no desire to go to sleep tonight i sat on the balcany thinking how easy it would be if i just jumped but i couldnt i wouldnt but i was in to much pain i ran to the bathroom went through my tolietry bag and found what i was looking for i went back to where i was sitting and looked at the razor blade in my hand my mind said no but my heart said yes so i went with my heart.

I put a straight line on my arm then another then another until i heard the door open and it scared me and the razor blade slipped "shit" i wispered to myself it was Brendon i was waiting for him to start yelling at me but nothing "dont try to hide it Karla i know you would be doing this if you were left alone so i came stocked with bandages and cotton balls" normally i would laugh at his comment but nothing i havnt said a word since Patrick pushed me.

"shit Karla you cut pretty deep" Brendon says as he is putting detol on my cuts, it doesnt hurt one bit i feel nothing the only pain i feel is my heart.

"Karla dont shut us out please say something" Brendon is basically pleading for me to speak and i finally do "its all my fault" and then i burst into tears.

"it will never be your fault Karla if its anyones fault its Patricks and dont get angry at Pete he is in jail now cause he loves you more than anyone on this earth he will kill anyone if they hurt you even if it was his best friend"

THE NEXT MORNING

"Karla wake up" Brendon says as he is shaking me "you dont have to wake me up if i never went to sleep Brendon", "get ready we you have to give a statement and we have to pick them up"

I dragged myself out of bed i didnt bother changing my clothes or even brush my hair i just walked out the door.

It was silent walking to the police station i didnt want to speak and thankfully Brendon knew that, we finally got to the station and walked in.

We made our way to the front desk "uh hi im brendon Urie and this is Karla Wentz we are here to pick Pete Wentz and Patrick Stumph up" Brendon says in a polite voice to the woman at the front desk.

"yes Karla Wentz officer Kanill will speak to you just go down the hall and turn right and Mr Urie Officer Karnill would also like you there as well" the woman says we just nod and make our way to the office "Morning Miss Wentz and Mr Urie" officer Karnill says as he shakes our hand.

"ok the most important bit of this meeting is to ask you if you want to press charges against Mr Patrick Stumph" he says i like how he gets straight to the point "miss wentz we need to know if you want to press charges against Mr Stumph".

I simply let out a "no" he nods his head "and now Mr Urie we would ask you if you wanted to press charges but we cant because we cant tell you hurt your face".

Brendon just lets out a small smile "nothing else to talk about guys we already got a wittness statement from Mr Trohman last night so go wait in the waiting area and will discarge Mr wentz and Mr stumph".

We make our way to the waitng area waiting for the boys to emerge so we can get out of this shit hole about ten minutes after we sat down they came around the corner both of there faces were red and puffy i couldnt really tell on Patrick because Pete basically puched the shit out of him last night.

Brendon stands up as soon as he sees them but i just remain silent i dont make eye contact with them but i acidently do when i stand up to walk out the door i catch Patricks eyes and i glare at him and walk out the police station and slam the door as hard as i can.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WILL PATRICK AND KARLA BE ALRIGHT OR NOT.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES