Nails for breakfast tacks for lunch

YEP IM REALLY BORED NOW OK YET ANOTHER UPDATE

PATRICK POV;

That moment was perfect she is perfect, i let my feelings out she let her feelings out i never felt this way about someone now i know why Kat wont shut up about Brendon. We came back from the "date" about an half hour ago i was smiling like a damn idiot when we were walking back to the hotel we didnt say much we just walked our hands intwined it wasnt a awkard silence it was a peaceful silence and for a moment i forgot about everything i forgot we were on tour i forgot everything my mind was cramped with pictures of Karla which i didnt mind at all.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Pete standing infront of me oh god he is going to interiget me likeim in one of those cop shows they show at like 2 in the moring i know this because i stay up till then cause i cant sleep for shit.

"ok bro no high school girly shit lets get straight to the point what happened" i hear pete say from the couch as im in the bathroom drying my hair and changeing my clothes i probably will get a cold but it was totally worth it.

"i was a normal night you know the whole cliche thing that happens in movies a lot" i say as i walk out of the bathroom wearing my batman shorts and a white t-shirt "and was there any one on one action" petes says i was about to say something but Brendon and Dallon walked in "i can answer that one for you Pete yes they did we just forced it out of Karla".

Of course they did being them they didnt even let Karla unlock the door before having questions thrown at her.

"and can i add what a cliche date wow its like it came out of one of those shitting fanfictions crazy fans write about you " Dallon adds onto Brendon comment "well at least Pats was romantic mine was to but it was to much of twilight it was creepy" Brendon says which makes all of us have a laughing fit until we turn around and see Kat and Karla there "ohhhhh busted,Pete lets go leave the lovebirds to be they need there space" Dallon says as he grabs Petes arm and drags him out of the room.

I look at Karla she is wearing her pj's and her hair out wow did she look hot even if she was in her pj's she smiled at me and i opened my arms wanting her to embrace me in a hug but no she didnt nor did Kat with Brendon "you have to catch us if you want us" Karla says as she opens the hotel door and runs through the halls im chasing after her and Kat is slightly infront of her of course Brendon being the long legged guy he is he is infront of me by a lot because unfortunally im so freaking short.

We where running hoping for a dead end so we could catch the girls and eventually there was a dead end they stood there like they were defeated Karla trys to doge me but fails as i soin her around and put her on the ground "you happy stumpy you got your hug" ugh i hate when people call me that but when it comes out of her its just cute "dont call me that i dont like that name" i try to say in a serious voice but  i failed "make me" soon as she said that i crashed my lips and stood there for a minute until Brendon says "if you to are going to have sex its propbably not a good idea to do it in the hallway there are security cameras here you know" classic Brendon move "oh shut up urie" "make me.. actually dont make me im not in the mood to kiss you" he says as he pretends to flip his hair.

"now lets go watch some movies" she smiles and takes my hand and we headed for the hotels rooms this was defintally one of my favorite nights of my life.

"what movie guys" Andy says as he hooks his computer into the televison "high school musical" joe screams from the bathroom "wtf joe" Pete says "everyone likes karaoke even if its to high school musical oh and if you havnt got it i have it on my computer" i laugh so hard that my ribbs were hurting "gay" i said in a low voice and everyone laughed "I HEARD THAT STUMP I SWEAR AFTER IM DONE TAKING A SHIT YOU BETTER WATCH IT"  "ooooooooo im so scared" i replyed back

OK IM OFFICALLY DONE FOR THE NIGHT ITS 11:00 AT NIGHT NOW SORRY ITS NOT A LONG CHAPTER BUT TOMORROWS CHAPTERS WILL BE BETTER

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES