Welcome to the Black Parade

KARLA POV:

Its been a couple of days since my fight with Patrick i havnt spoken to him i have been tying to avoid him its not like i dont love him its just right now is not a good time, i have been hanging out with Matt and Zak even though i probs wont see them after this trip because they live in Australia its nice to talk to someone.

"Karla i need to tell you something" Matt says sitting on the couch "omg what did you do this time Matt" i say in a sassy voice "just hear me out ok" "oh god im scared" i say in a nervous voice "well i got that apprectaship that i was talking to you about" i was shocked he was positive that he wouldnt get it "OMG congrats when do you start" "thats the thing it starts in two weeks and umm.. the job is in new york and i was wondering that when it comes time for Zak and me to move to New York that you could let us stay at your house for a bit just till we are on our feet".

"yeah thats fine OMG im so happy for you" i say getting up and pouncing on Matt giving him a huge bear hug.

BACK AT THE HOTEL

When i was with Matt and Zak i felt good like all the drama that has been going on left me even if it was for a second.

I turn the corner and Brendon is resting against the wall im guessing he was waiting for me "if you are going to yell at me just save it for a better time" i say walking past him but he stops me "Karla he is broken he needs you to talk to him he wont talk to anyone he needs you same with Pete", "Brendon i cant deal with this right now" i say running to the stares since he was blocking the elevator.

I was running down the stares i heard footsteps behind me i looked behind me and Brendon was catching up to me i start to lose my balance and i land at the bottom of the steps "oh shit!!" Brendon says coming to my side "Karla stay with me...Fuck theres blood..PATRICK, PETE SOMEONE COME QUICK CALL 000 PLEASE SOMEONE".

Soon after Brendon started screaming i heard footsteps come down the steps "Shit how did this happen" a voice says the voice kinda sounds like Pete but i cant really make out because im starting to lose my vision "Karla it will be ok" a second voice says i knew it was Patrick before i pass out i managed to get a couple of words out of my mouth "im sorry" and then everything was still quite, black it was peaceful.

IN THE HOSPITAL

Out of no where i sit up, sweating tears running down my face i look around the room and no one is in here and then reality hit me is my baby alive is it ok i was panicking "NURSE, PATRICK, PETE ANYONE CAN YOU HEAR ME" and thats when the door swings open Brendon walks in "thank god your ok", "Brendon whats going on is my baby ok" he looks at me and walks out of the but shortly comes back with Patrick and a nurse "oh my god your ok" Patrick says sitting next to me grabbing my hand.

"nurse is my baby ok" i ask and thats when i feel Patrick squeeze my hand tighter "im sorry Miss Wentz but when you fell down the stares you landed on your stomach and you lost the baby".

"Nurse there must be a mistake are you positve that the baby is gone" i say hoping that she was joking "no unfortunally Miss Wentz you have lost the baby".

My world crumbled even though this baby brought fear to me i still loved it i was imagining my life with a family i was hoping for a happy family a family where i would be at home feeding the baby waiting for Patrick to come home and when he came home he would give me a kiss and give a kiss to our baby and when the baby was sleeping we would snuggle up on the couch watching some documentry...but now that all went down the drain i honestly think that i wasnt meant for a happy ending and right now im fine with... they always say you do the crime you pay the time and right now im paying i dont know what for but im paying somehow.

ONLY A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS BUT DONT STRESS THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES