The Mighty Fall

KARLA POV;

Brendon and i were just walking around like the assholes we are Brendon decides to dance in a parking lot and the police nearly catched but with my swift thinking i grab Brendon by the arm and tell him to run, after that we were laughing and making jokes until i hear Brendons phone start ringing "it Pete" i hear him say all i can say is "answer it" i dont hear what Pete is saying but i already know what he is saying.

"she is fine bro she is with me dont worry we are on our way back" i hear Brendon say "dont say that to me say that to her" and then the phone call ended.

Brendon lets out a sigh "he wants you back lets go, dont worry if the shit hits the fan i will stick up for you". I looked at him and smiled as we tried to find our way back to the FOB tour bus.

"i dont want to scare you but i think we are lost" Brendon says in a nervous tone, "lets split up" i say he look at me like im crazy " no can do you are sticking with me" he says in a sassy tone "ugh fine will you at least let me go to the gas station i need to go to the toliet or do you need to come with me to make sure im not going to die while i take a shit"

He laughs and gestures for me to go to the toliet. After i do what i need to do i go to where Brendon was standing but he wasnt there i start to panic i yell "BRENDON IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE I WILL KILL YOU" no answer all i hear are police cars speed past the gas station.

I hear nosies behind me and there is a group of guys heading towards me yelling sexual things at me. COME ON KARLA YOU REALLY CANT BE THIS DUMP JUST RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS WILL ALLOW IT, and with that thought i start running i get even more lost then i was when i was with Brendon i grab my phone out of my pocket trying to turn it on when i finally do i call Patrick because he is on speed dial. After a few rings he answers "karla whats wrong" "Patrick im lost please come get me im scared" before he could answer my cut off SHIT NO BATTERY LEFT. I look behind me and the strange guys are still following me they are really catching up now SHIT SHIT SHIT is all i could think until a car pulled up next to the road the door opens and i see Patrick sitting in the drivers sit "get in'" he yells i quickly get into the car and slam the door shut and lock it, the guys are basically right by the car at this point all i hear next is "I WILL FIND YOU I KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

I start sobbing and crying, thats until Patrick stops the car and brings me out of my thoughts "are you alright did there touch you" he says, i shake my head i finally let out a sentence "does Pete know" he shakes his head "he fell asleep" "What time is it" i ask "12"

Out of nowhere i scream "BRENDON" relising that i dont no where he is "SHIT ok um..calm down we will find him".

We where driving in what felt like hours until we drove past a guy limping on the side of the road, i reconise the tall slim build almost in an istant "STOP THE CAR PATRICK" i yell at him, he slams on the breaks and i bang my head into the dashboard pretty hard but i didnt car i jumped out of the car ad ran over to the limping guy.

"OH GOD BRENDON" i ran then i stop when i am standing in front of him soon followed by Patrick who is already calling Andy, "som..some gu..guys bas..bashed me" i barely make out his words as he falls down to the ground "SHIT CALL 911 NOW " soon the ambulance comes and takes Brendon away from my arms.

1 HOUR LATER

"take this medication twice a day for a week and you should fine and the bruising should heal in a couple of days" i hear the nurse tell Brendon as he is dapatched from the hospital with minor cuts and bruiseing.

"im so sorry Karla" Brendon says barely without crying "dont be sorry brenny im sorry for leaving you by yourself"

It was silent for a moment until Patrick breaks the tension "how the mighty fall" of course he would refer to a fall out boy song typical Fedora wearing Patrick stump.

We laugh at his comment then Brendon say "your brother is going to be pissed" i nod my head in agrement.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND I REALLY WANT TO THANK MY BEST FREIND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD SHOUT OUT TO ICY I WILL PUT HER INSTAGRAM DOWN BELOW BE SURE TO CHECK HER OUT.

@music_stump_wentz

@xxharu_is_a_cutiexx

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES