Alone together

KARLA POV;

"WOW this is a shitty hotel" i hear Andy say "well this all we could get at last minute" Pete answers Andy "guys there is three room who is going where" Joe asks everyone i dont really care who i room with i go into a room with to beds thinking probably Pete would take that one thinking that he is my brother and all.

I take the bed that is not closet to the door cause for some reason that makes me feel more save dont ask me why it just does. I put my bags on the bed and i hear the door close thinking Pete would be standing in front of me but its Patrick "oh hey i thought you were my brother"i say in suprise "he wants to give you some space he wants me to room with you" i just answer with a "ok".

"hey Karla are you ok do you want to talk about it" Patrick comes out of no where and asks "im ok just still a little shaken up about it", "i understand just sleep it off and i bet you will feel better by tomorrow". It started to get akward so i decide to make conversation "So who is rooming with who" i ask Patrick he looks up "umm..Kat, Brendon and Dallon are in one room and Joe,Andy and Pete are in the other" i just nod my head "im going to go to sleep have a good sleep" i yawn as i tell Patrick "same have a good sleep Karla im sorry about what happened to you today"he says in a apoligetic voice "dont be sorry Patrick it wasnt your fault thanks for coming when you did" he nods and turns off the lights and says "goodnight" "right back at you" i answer back, and with that i was off to bed.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I wake up during the night having no idea what time it is i look over to Patricks bed and he is not there, i start to walk to the door of the hotel room i open it and i see Patrick sitting on the small sofa that is sitting directly infront of the hotel room "im sorry if i woke you up" Patrick said in a tired voice "you didnt wake me i am never a good sleeper anyways"i sit next to him and say "are you alright" "yeah im fine" he answers back "can i ask you something Patrick" "yeah what you wanna ask" "on the first night when i stormed out of the bus and was walking with Brendon he told me about your past of cutting i know it might be a touchy subject but how did you stop"

He lets out a loud sigh "he told you that" "yes dont get angry at him he said you were so upset about me cutting because you wanna protect me","wow Urie actually said those words so the guys does have feelings and is not some robot", "Patrick you didnt answer my question, how did you stop" i ask in a serious voice.

Patrick didnt say anything all he did was get up and walk away he didnt go back into the hotel room he just walks down the hall.

I sit there in slient i didnt want to go back into the hotel room i wanted to chase after Patrick i want to hug him i want him to tell me everything is gonna be alright but i need to give him his space, before i knew it i woke up but i wasnt on the sofa i was in my bed in the hotel room, how the hell did i get here.

I sit up in my bed and see Patrick sitting at the coffee table i dont say anything to him as i walk past him to a bottle of water and place it on the nightstand as i check all my social media thats when Patrick starts speaking "when i came back this morning you were asleep on the couch i tried waking you up but you didnt so i carried you to your bed" "thanks" i say in a quite voice "im sorry i walked away from you i just needed a break", "i understand" he is in a mood this morning its probably a mix of being sleep deprived and storming away from our conversation i know it was my fault i know i should not have brought it up i just had a dump moment everyone has those moments sometimes.

It was awkard between us thats of course until everyone bursts into our room yelling random shit that i dont understand, Dallon is carrying Brendon and Pete is giving Andy a piggy back ride which might i add is pretty funny to watch cause you can clearly see Pete struggling, Pete is the first one to come up to me "morning" i say, "morning do you wanna give your brother a hug or are you gonna leave me hanging" i laugh and get up and hug him at this point my head is in his armpit and i can tell he didnt shower last night.

"EWW Pete learn to shower before hugging people its gross" i say in a sassy voice, next thing i know is he pick me up and throwing me on the bed and tackles me, "Pete get off of me dont we have a tour to go on"

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

@music_stump_wentz

PEACE OUT YOUNG VOLCANOES