⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks

Start from the beginning

However, she didn't give up. And that's what made Jericho have the more motivation to mentor the girl. Potential bounced of off her as she had showed progress after every failure, even if she didn't realise it herself.

Now, remember that this was when she had first started her job as a mentee hit witch. She was new to the meaning of reality, as her reality was helping destroy dark lords and villains. Her reality back then had one simple goal, and it was like there were pathways for her to follow to the goal. It was like baking a cupcake (a bad example as she's terrible at baking, but we'll ignore that). Your goal is to have a freshly baked cupcake, edible and delicious to the mouth. Instructions were given, as well as mentioning the ingredients needed.

But now, as her task was like an on-call thing, the only information she was given was "highy dangerous criminal escaped. they are armed. aurors need back-up at this destination now". It was brief, subtle yet told you what you needed todo. It's like saying "bake this much cupcakes in the oven today".

She was just given a task that she needed to complete at a short time, and needed to provide the materials and plan herself.

So, after multiple failures, she had finally succeeded. Though Travers wasn't pleased with the number of tries, he was glad that she still managed to finish it. Though, this only made the man test her on her mental skills quickly, as well as improving her physical skills at the same time.

Minutes turn into days, hours turn into days, days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months, she had improved greatly than her first day. Which leads to the girl at the moment.

A proud, joyous grin glistened on her face, as she was awarded with a certificate, congratulating her on receiving the title of Hit Witch. Claps echoed around the hall, multiple witches and wizards in the ministry department were seated as they applauded for the new witch in their ranks. Ceremonies were a normal thing for witches and wizards who were being awarded for reaching their goal of becoming a Hit person, as well as those who obtained high ranks in the ministry.

Looking down at the crowd, Athena could see a bunch of familiar faces. Her family, who seemed to be receiving weird looks from others as they cheered loudly, her friends, even some who decided to stay at Hogwarts for their last year (cough, cough, Hermione).

"MONKEYYYY!!" Athena heard a voice yell, the short ceremony finally finishing as she was one of the last people to exit the door

She turned her head, seeing her father sprinting to her full speed, clashing into her as his emotions bounced off of him.

A laugh chuckled out of her mouth, hugging her father back. "Hey dad."

After short while, he had finally let go of her, holding her by the shoulders. "I can't believe you're finally all grown up! I swear I was just waving goodbye to you on the Hogwarts Express for the first time, and now you're here holdinga certificate saying you're a bloody Hit Witch?!"