• 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 •

Start from the beginning

"Ahem, woohoo! Look at them, an old love is rekindling, aren't them?" Rolf teased playfully, lightly elbowing Zeus in his back.

"Her face as adorable as a baby niffler! Awe!" Fred and George sang-song in slow funeral march. "How romantic."

"Shut up." spat Ginny, glanced at Rolf, George and Fred then headed out of the common room, three of them still giggling mischievously at Zeus and Ginny.

The Gryffindor students descended the stairs, chatting excitedly about the third task that was due in a week. They entered the Great Hall which was already filled with several students, Mal, Ron and Hermione sat in a row, they greeted Daphne and Astoria who had just entered and sat across from them beside Cordelia.

Briella parted with them, she went to the Ravenclaw table and sat down with Fleur, the quarter Veela girl waved enthusiastically at the Gryffindor table to which they cheered. Harry and Atlas sat at the head of the Gryffindor table, the Durmstrang youth comforting him and faithfully beside him. Delicious dishes appeared in front of them, Ron immediately spoonful full of roast pork meatballs.

"Imagine if Brie married one of my brothers." said Ginny dreamily happily, devouring her fettuccini. "Whoever they are as long as she is my sister-in-law, Merlin, must be very fun!"

But just as they were about to chime in with Ginny, screams and sobs were heard from outside. They all turned their heads and the doors of the Great Hall opened.

Michelle Gloiriè came, crying madly; Ron groaned in annoyance.

"Can she replace our surprise? Boring drama," snarled Ron sarcastically.

"Hawwy! Look what you've done!" cried Michelle in a flood of tears, walking quickly to Harry and Atlas sitting down. "You hurt me! Excessive violence! How could you do this to your girlfriend!"

Michelle pushed Harry's shoulders roughly that he had to avoid her, Atlas held her back while pushing Michelle away from Harry but she was slapped his hand away. She wasn't wearing her robe, it could be clearly seen around her right arm that there were many blued bruises.

The students were whispering hiss while pointing at Michelle's bruises, she was screaming and thrashing at Harry.

"You can be rough to me in bed!" sobbed Michelle languishes for him. "But you shouldn't be like this! I've been silent for a long time because you threatened me! I am sick of you - "

"Are you done?" Mal said loudly as she stood up from her chair, facing Michelle. "Holy Godric, can you please be calm, sit down at your table and let us all peacefully eat our dinner?"

"Shut your mouth, Scamander!" Michelle snapped.

"How 'bout I shut yours?" said Mal presumptuously.

"You don't have to interfere, you worthless whore!" yelled Michelle hostility. "You're the one who ruined my relationship with Harry, you're all this clutter! It's my and Harry's business!"

"Who's saying it isn't?" Mal said patiently. "Well, maybe we need to prove it."

"What the fuck -"

But Michelle screamed loudly when Mal grabbed her right arm, pulling her so tight that Michelle almost knocked her down. She tried to free himself from Mal's grip but the Gryffindor girl was stronger than her, Mal reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a piece of wipes.

With a polish, blue bruise on Michelle's arm disappeared, leaving a pale white stripe down the middle of her arm. A wipe in Mal's hands are stained, apparently Michelle is trying to deceive and slander Harry.