• 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The
mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake like chilled steel.

Every morning the ground was covered in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch field, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves, and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Gryffindor won, they would move up into second place in the House Championship.

Hardly anyone had seen Harry play because Wood had decided that, as their secret weapon, Harry should be kept, well, secret. But the news that he was playing Seeker had leaked out somehow, and Harry didn't know which was worse - people telling him he'd be.

Gloiriè jokes at the Slytherin table that Harry isn't as slower to fly as a herring, demonstrating how stupid Harry is on a broomstick.

But there was one thing Harry thought was the most beautiful gift of his life; he could be closer to Mal.

Harry spent a lot of time with Mal, he was most open with the super beautiful girl and more intimate than ever. Harry always talked about what he went through while at the Dursleys' house and how they behaved, Mal was really surprised but it could be seen from the look in her eyes that Mal was very proud and touched by how strong Harry was towards the Dursleys. Harry also knows Mal more deeply, Mal is also now always accompanying Harry during Quidditch practice, chatting near Black Lake and others.

Either from the moment they met; Harry felt he had found his piece of puzzle.

Mal delighted be able help ease Harry's burden, she knew very well how tired he was splitting school time with Quidditch, was very busy and didn't have much time to do a mountain of work. Hermione had also borrowed him Quidditch Through the Ages book, which turned out to be very interesting which she borrowed from Zeus.

It came to Harry that there were seven hundred ways to do something stupid in Quidditch and all of them at a World Cup match in 1473; that Seeker is usually a player the smallest and most agile, and that the worst Quidditch accidents seemed to suffer them; that although people rarely die from playing Quidditch, it can happen that the referees just disappear and only discovered months later in the Sahara Desert.

Hermione had gotten less strict about breaking the rules since Harry and Ron rescued her with Mal from the mountain trolls, and her attitude had gotten a lot more pleasant as well.

The day before their first Harry's Quidditch match the four of them were on the super-cold lawn during recess and Hermione conjured up a bright blue fire which Mal could carry around in the jam jars.

They were standing with their backs on the fire, warmed as Snape crossed the yard. Harry, Ron, Mal and Hermione docked to block the flames from his view. They believe that conjuring fire is not permitted.

Unfortunately, their guilty faces caught Snape's eye. He approached with limping, Mal could see that his feet were bandaged, looking torn. He seems didn't see the fire, but it seemed he was looking for an excuse to stir up they.

"Is that what you're holding, Potter?" He jerked his chin to Zeus' book. Harry pointed it out. "Library books should not be taken out of the school," he said Snape. "Give it to me. Five points taken from Gryffindor."

"Sorry Professor but it belongs to my brother, you can't take it." Mal snapped Snape.

"Then why are you hiding the book if not from the library?" He grab the book and then leave.