• 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 •

Malaika (Mal) Athena Scamander is the daughter of two very famous Aurors in the Wizarding World.

She has straight shiny light brown hair, almond-shaped sparkling hazel eyes, fair rosey skin. Her thick eyebrows are firm and natural soft pink lips. She also have a dimple on her right cheek, she's a pureblood witch, her apperance so angelic.

Famous because her extended family who held a special position in the Wizarding World didn't make her arrogant and spoiled. Instead, keep herself away from these two words.

She has a cheerful, witty, friendly, bold and sociable character and somewhat sarcastic. Well, she so highly perfect without any gaps of negative things, everyone wanted to be her so badly from looks until personality.

Her father, Adrien Scamander, son of the famous Magizoologist throughout the Wizarding World, Newton Scamander and ex-MACUSA-Auror Porpentina Scamander (Neè Goldstein).

Her mother, Persephone Scamander (Nèe Lightwood) is the daughter of Jackson Lightwood and Fiona Lightwood (Nèe Blueheart), Adrien and Persephone are both famous Aurors in the Wizarding World.

Jackson Lightwood is the most well-known Auror and chief Auror at MACUSA.

He himself graduated from Ilvermorny sorted into the Thunderbird and became the Quodpot team for Chaser position, Professor Dumbledore offered him as an additional spell teacher for third- seventh grades.

Then Jackson met a seventh grade Ravenclaw girl named Fiona Blueheart, she was famous for her intelligence that made her a top student at Hogwarts with her fraternal twin sister, Flora Blueheart.

They got married after Fiona got her dream job as a Healer at St. Mungo. Both were blessed with two children, the oldest named Benjamin Lightwood and the youngest named Persephone Lightwood.

Jackson stopped at his forty-nine and became a famous Author of the protection, defense of dark magic and other spell books for high class. However, he still has connections and authority at MACUSA considering he was a well-known former Auror and chief Auror over the years.

Persephone's brother attended to Ilvermorny and sorted into Horned Serpent's house. He was more dominant intelligent than brave but always stood up for what was right and conquered evil. Benjamin is four ages gap from Persephone. After graduating he moved to England and worked in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as a lawyer.

The Lightwood siblings are mixed; Greek, American and British.

Persephone has the streak of shiny straight light brown hair that is typical of Lightwood family, mesmerizing dark brown eyes, fair skin, bold thick eyebrows and natural cherry lips with a thick lower lip. Fiona's greatly intelligence and Jackson's extremely bravery passed on to their daughter.

Persephone attended Hogwarts school in 1971, she's bestfriends with Lily Evans, Dorcas Meadowes, Mary MacDonald, Alice Fortescue, Marlene Mckinnon, Pandora Sinclair, Samantha Ziudith and many others. And they're getting close to The Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Adrien Scamander, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

Adrien Scamander, son of Newt Scamander and Tina Scamander is sorted into Gryffindor. He really intelligent and he loves bickering with Persephone when their teenages era started with small thing; their pets.

Adrien was tall atletic-body type wizard with messy chestnut brown hair, sparkling hazel eyes, freckless nose to cheeks, deep dimples on both of his cheeks and a charming smile, no wonder many girls have a crush on him and incredibly multitalent.

After graduating from Hogwarts, they worked as Aurors and became very famous Aurors in the Wizarding World, Adrien trained by Mad-Eye Moody. They were blessed with twins in 1979 and a daughter in 1980, namely Mal (Malaika) Scamander.