• 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

They were soon caught up in the crowds now flooding out of the stadium and back to their campsites. Raucous singing was borne toward them on the night air as they retraced their steps along the lantern-lit path, and leprechauns kept shooting over their heads, cackling and waving their lanterns.

They joined in the middle of the main square, the leprechauns flying between them scattering shamrocks. Rainbows with cauldron ends filled with tinkling gold coins; Fred and George picked up the pockets one by one.

"Bagman is really go broke." said Fred cheerfully. "Failed to get four of Adrien's chocolates fields, good thing that he stopped us betting; we can save this money for our big plans!"

Elliot meets his gangmates, Nathaniel Miller, Mathias Adityawarman and Arche Vryheid. They went back to discussing what mischief plans they would commit and the list of oppression to be given to Eros Eleanor, Elliot's eternal enemy.

The Irish Qudditch players also mingled with the supporters, they danced typical Irish. Aidan Lynch, the Irish Seeker who was rejected by Mal to be his girlfriend but Lynch was fine about that, invites her to chat in front of the bonfire.

They quickly became close, laugh as Lynch told something made Mal shook her head while laugh along with him.

Heat blood ran through Harry's body tensed, seeing Lynch and Mal's closeness was enough to make Harry jealous; his stomach like being stabbed by basilisk's fang.

Harry knew Mal was a very friendly and kindest person, anyone who chatted with her would be very comfortable, she really funny, kind, polite, perfect and - merci for Merlin.

Hermione, Cordelia and Ginny teasing Mal with Lynch; she replied by rolling her eyes playfully, Mal introduced the three to Lynch. He grinned charmingly at them, his sapphire eyes glittering in orange of bonfire.

Rolf and Zeus discussed with Charlie and Bill about the match while drinking hot chocolates, the four of them cornering Bulgaria in unison.

Mr. Weasley and Adrien joined their conversation, Persephone brought trays of warm chocolates for all of them, her short dark brown hair over her shoulders in the night breeze made her absolutely mesmerizing as a goddess.

"Sorry I was too quick to tell you earlier in the stadium," Harry who was listening to their conversation turned his head, Lynch spoke to Mal in English with a thick Irish accent. "Because I'm afraid to die before I can tell you all my heart - but I understand you must be surprised to suddenly be asked out on a date by someone you just met."

"It's fine, we can be friends." said Mal smiling at Lynch; he coughed into his hot chocolate violence.

Hermione, Ginny and Cordelia laughed until their voices disappeared; Ginny nearly fell backwards from laughing.

Harry locked his jaws, he was angry but who was he? Unlike people in Wizarding World, he wasn't as handsome and hot as Atticus Gloiriè, not as rich as Draco Malfoy, not as smart as Oliver Wood, not as famous as Aidan Lynch; Harry is only famous for his legendary past.

Harry was always comparing himself to all the boys in his neighborhood, except for Dudley and his friends, the boys in the Wizarding World were amazing and compared to Harry, he was already off list.

A girl as incredibly perfect as Mal would definitely find a fit couple for her, not like Harry, skinny, scruffy, with knobby knees and all his other flaws.

"We can send each other letters!" said Lynch happily. "I also love visiting Astraea town, your parents are amazing! The founder of a famous chocolate factory throughout the Wizarding World, the world's children care organization, first class Aurors and others."