• 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

In no time at all, Defense Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favorite class.

This was also a good thing for Mal because she had never liked Defense Against the Dark Arts lessons the previous year, when she heard that Persephone had suggested Professor Lupin as Hogwarts teacher, gleefully spread through her body.

Only Malfoy and Gloiriè also their gang of Slytherins had anything bad to say about Professor Lupin.

"Look at the state of his robes," Malfoy would say in a loud whisper as Professor Lupin passed. "He dresses like our old house-elf."

"Find a new habit, by the way, Malfoy, maybe a new collection of hair gels is good for you." Mal said coldly without looking at him, continuing to write on her parchment.

Harry could have laughed but he snorted trying not to, glancing at Malfoy his pink face glared at Mal.

"And don't forget his silly bracelet," Atticus Gloiriè chided lowly, sniggering with his Slytherin friends. "Salazar, he looks like a woman, era to jewelry?"

No one else cared that Professor Lupin's robes and bracelet, the girls found it was romantic and they were though Professor Lupin was really loves his wife.

His next few lessons were just as interesting as the first. After boggarts, they studied Red Caps, nasty little goblinlike creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed.

In the dungeons of castles and the potholes of deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost. From Red Caps they moved on to kappas, creepy water-dwellers that looked like scaly monkeys, with webbed hands itching to strangle unwitting waders in their ponds.

Professor Lupin was overjoyed to see Mal eagerly studying the creatures, watching them in awe while asking questions and telling them excitedly about her grandpa.

Mal's boggart news is very interesting to talk about. Marietta Edgecombe from Ravenclaw, sniggering when Michelle Gloiriè told her from Pansy Parkinson, reproached Mal for being pretentious and only pretended it was her greatest fear.

Harry would be stood up her, glaring sharply at whoever was pointing at Mal while holding her hand everywhere. Michelle didn't like it, she was looking for more stories about Mal's made-up ugliness until Hermione slapped her on the cheek and turned red, she nearly lunged Michelle if Ron didn't pull her back.

They started making absurd theories, Milicent Buldstrode, the Slytherin girl who had a duel with Hermione last year said Mal had a trauma and it was terrible so she hid it on purpose, Susan Bones whispered loudly in fact Mal did know of her powers but didn't want to use it.

Anyone who started speculating would end up in Hermione's, Daphne's, Cho's hands, her two sisters or the others, Ron who was more often frankly sassily of anyone talking about Mal.

Everyone was still talking about Mal's abilities, Madam Pomfrey, the Hospital Wings matron, sometimes even asked Mal for help to heal some students who had serious injuries such as broken bones and internal injuries to healed them more quickly.

Dumbledore was not very happy, Harry thought the headmaster didn't agree to use Mal's abilities for common purposes. However, Mal always kindly welcomes anyone who needs help to heal their hurts.

But for the twins, Seamus told everything but Fred and George found something more interesting and started teasing Harry by deliberately exclaimed "Dolce!" made the emerald green-eyed boy grin uncontrollably and crimson. Rolf and Zeus were more suspicious of him, sometimes deliberately sitting close to him so they could see the way Harry was looking at Mal.