• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Harry woke up on Sunday morning to find the dormitory blazing with winter sunlight and his arm reboned.

He looked for the whereabouts of Mal who was no longer in his arms, maybe she had returned to the dorm when he was still asleep. He sat up quickly and looked over at Colin's bed, but it had been blocked from view by the high curtains Harry had changed behind yesterday.

Madam Pomfrey came bustling over with a breakfast tray and then began bending and stretching his arm and fingers.

"All very good like what I've checked before," she said, letting go of Harry's right hand for breakfast, but her tone still in shock and horrified. "You can go back after breakfast."

She turned but stopped, glanced over her shoulder to Harry who was now eating his breakfast peacefully.

"Did you feel anything last night, Mr. Potter?"

Harry looked up at Madam Pomfrey, it was clear from the look on her face that she was very curious, shocked and horrified.

"No," said Harry.

"How can?" Madam Pomfrey turned to Harry, trembling in fear. "The effect of the potion should be very painful but you don't feel anything?"

Harry was at a loss as to what to say, of course it hurt before but after Dobby pushed Mal to him the pain in his arm just disappeared.

"I understand that the effects of the Skele-Gro will temporarily stiffen your arm," said Madam Pomfrey. "and it should be twenty-four hours before your arm bones are fully grown."

"Oh, yes?" Harry was taken aback when Madam Pomfrey nodded weakly.

"It's like being healed by a very strong force," said Madam Pomfrey, Harry could see that the nurse's face was still in shock. "Your arm has healed in less than a day."

Harry started at her confused but surprised. Is Dobby the one healed his left hand quickly?

After breakfast, Harry dressed quickly and hurried off to Gryffindor Tower, desperate to tell Ron and Hermione about Colin, Mal and Dobby, but they weren't there.

As Harry passed the library, Percy Weasley strolled out of it, looking in far better spirits than last time they'd met.

"Oh, hello, Harry," he said. "Excellent flying yesterday, really excellent. Gryffindor has just taken the lead for the House Cup - you earned fifty points!"

"You haven't seen Mal, Ron or Hermione, have you?" said Harry.

"No, I haven't," said Percy, his smile fading. "I hope Ron's not in another girls' toilet. . . ."

Harry forced a laugh, watched Percy walk out of sight, and then headed straight for Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

He couldn't see why Mal, Ron and Hermione would be in there again, but after making sure that neither Filch nor any prefects were around, he opened the door and heard their voices coming from a locked stall.

"It's me," he said, closing the door behind him. There was a clunk, a splash, and a gasp from within the stall and he saw Hermione's eye peering through the keyhole.

"Harry!" she said. "You gave us such a fright - come in - how's your arm?"

"Really well," said Harry, squeezing into the stall. An old cauldron was perched on the toilet, and a crackling from under the rim told Harry they had lit a fire beneath it. Conjuring up portable, water-proof fires was a speciality of the two girls.