• 𝐇𝐢, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐥 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Hi, I'm Malaika but many people call me Mal for short, I also think Malaika is too formal and long.

Anyways, hi again you!

Yes you, greatest people today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on.

Excited to live a life full of twists and turns, today you must be tired, sad, tired, there are many desires for instant happiness all over your head without high effort.

It's okay, I'm like that too, it doesn't taste very good but trust me; whatever you are trying today, surely in the future you will get a reward commensurate with what you do.

Don't give up, okay? Whoever you are reading, we will do this together; Now hold your hands, inhale and exhale slowly until all the tiredness, pain, damage and things inside you are gone, close your eyes and remember all the memories that made you smile subconsciously.

How? Feels better right? If not, you should try again.

Of all of you, the majority of school children must be, cheers, you guys are pursuing your greatest dreams! Plants that are buried with their roots will not grow into trees even though they are in a place with sufficient lighting without water that wets the base.

Or do you still hope for instant success? Happiness? Love without a struggle? It's useless for you to get all that if without tasting the results of your hard work, the taste will be more satisfied and--sweet.

Don't get me wrong, I used to be like that too, wanting everything to feel so smooth even if magic really existed. All work feels very instant, no need to bother helter-skelter from morning until meet again in the morning.

We must try, whatever it is because; something sweet can't be done with magic.

- September 21, 2010 -

𝓜𝓪𝓵

She put down her quill as she rolled up parchment, put it in the basket, stretched her muscles looking out the window. The vase of fresh daisies in the sediment of water inside, swaying to spread smells of it pollen inhaled by her senses.

Laughter and cheers sounded from outside, toddlers, well-teenagers, other adults gathered there. There was no gloomy or sad atmosphere, those negativity hadn't been there since the Dark Lord was gone for good.

"Don't keep your eyes glue at your goddamn book, Al!" cried one of the girls with brown hair in pigtails braid, looking at a boy sitting on a park bench burying his face there.

Unknowingly a smile grew on her face, she sighed happily seeing her whole family healthy, happy and full of bright laughter.

For so long she looked out the window, not realizing the two pairs of strong arms wrapped around her shoulders made her let out a small gasp. She breathed a sigh of relief, rolled her eyes playfully then turned to the person behind her who was grinning down at her with full-love gaze.