• 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Professor Dumbledore sent all the Gryffindors back to the Great Hall, where they were joined ten minutes later by the students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, who all looked extremely confused.

"Mal! Zoe! Cordy!"

Rolf called them running his siblings and cousin taking them into a big hug. His embrace was exactly the sign that the Hufflepuff boy was very worried about them.

"Are you okay?" Rolf let go of his arms, his face worried. "Helga, I was so shocked after hearing the news about what happened at Gryffindor Tower, Daphne was with me earlier--- she's been to Hannah Abbott, you three are okay right?" he asked Harry, Ron and Hermione, she dreamily nodded. "Good, good, I'm sticking with you, okay? Making sure you're all right."

"We're fine, don't worry, they're gone before we get back to the tower," Zeus said. "Just like Cordy is still shaken," watching Cordelia being embraced by Ginny.

"The teachers and I need to conduct a thorough search of the castle," Professor Dumbledore told them as Professors McGonagall and Flitwick closed all doors into the hall. "I'm afraid that, for your own safety, you will have to spend the night here. I want the prefects to stand guard over the entrances to the hall and I am leaving the Head Boy and Girl in charge. Any disturbance should be reported to me immediately," he added to Percy, who was looking
immensely proud and important.

"Send word with one of the ghosts."
Professor Dumbledore paused, about to leave the hall, and said, "Oh, yes, you'll be needing . . ."

One casual wave of his wand and the long tables flew to the edges of the hall and stood themselves against the walls; another wave, and the floor was covered with hundreds of squashy purple sleeping bags.

"Sleep well," said Professor Dumbledore, closing the door behind him.

The hall immediately began to buzz excitedly; the Gryffindors were telling the rest of the school what had just happened.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" shouted Percy. "Come on, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

"C'mon," Ron said to Harry, Mal, Zeus, Rolf, Hermione; they seized six sleeping bags and dragged them into a corner.

"Do you think Black's still in the castle?" Hermione whispered
anxiously as Rolf and Zeus placed their sleeping bags not far from them.

"Dumbledore obviously thinks he might be," said Ron.

"It's very lucky he picked tonight, you know," said Hermione as they climbed fully dressed into their sleeping bags and propped themselves on their elbows to talk. "The one night we weren't in the tower. . . ."

"I reckon he's lost track of time, being on the run," said Ron. "Didn't realize it was Halloween. Otherwise he'd have come bursting in here."

"Sorry Gi-Angel but no way," said Mal. "if he had barged in here, he would have been caught first, let alone Dumbledore,; there might be a fuss."

"That's right," said Ron, moving closer to his friends. "but what are he doing? I mean Gryffindor Tower- what do he want? Guess the password?"

"He must be looking for something, there's no way he came here without a reason to break into the castle," said Mal with a sigh. "He has to get to the point of wrestling with Seele, he rushes to find the one he's aiming for before the others head back to Gryffindor tower."

"But you remember right?" said Hermione anxiously. "Peeves said two robes people attacked him, who's the other one?"

"Dunkel Seele?" Ron guessed.