• 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 •

warning: depression, violent, and sexual activities

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Yesterday was the worse day ever in Harry's life til now.

His relationship with Mal is ruined, it seems that there is no hope for unity anymore, not even about him and Mal but other people as well. Harry felt so stupid that if he hadn't spoken about Mal in such scandalous things, there would still have been a chance to make amends.

Mal was very disappointed, this their first time she had ignored Harry; it feels really bad.

What's worse is the fact that Mal and the others find out that Harry is making Mal a bet in a way that Harry never expected. They knew it all straight from Atticus Gloiriè, Harry was caught red-handed by his own intentions, he admitted his mistake, he felt so guilty, he regret it.

He shouldn't have made Mal as a bet, not the best way to protect Mal, others called him a moron for using that way to 'take care of Mal', they said it was bullshit.

News of it quickly spread overnight, cuz next morning Harry was greeted by himself left alone in dorm room; without Ron or his others roommates. Ron was very angry indeed, he had refused to talk to Harry after that night. Seamus, Dean and Neville had held him back as not to make Harry more beat up after he came back from Hospital Wings last night treating his broken nose.

It's worse than the night his name came out of the Goblet of Fire, so people judged him very badly more than anything else.

Harry was alone now, with no one support him.

So that morning Harry got out of his bed, felt utterly numb, he went to the bathroom to clean up before class started.

Showers dripped from above, cold water of morning drenching Harry's entire body give him chills. There was no excitement or cheers that day, it was all sucked in.

Harry contemplated under shower, looked down while calming himself, still burning with temper from last night, constantly imagining deep upset in Mal's face, the girl he loves turns out betrayed him for another man. On other hand Harry felt guilty, but he also felt entitled to be angry because Mal had toyed with him and his feelings, he didn't expect Mal to do all of that.

But he wonders, did Mal betray him? Oh well, she really deserves it.

After shower, Harry wrapped a towel around his waist to his knees, turned off the shower and exited.

Harry looked at his reflection in the mirror, his face was so messed up, bandages still wrapped around his broken nose, due punch from Mal. Harry got two stitches for a torn side, really painful but not as hurt as his heart, nevertheless, he secretly felt he deserved it all.

His reflection seems to show that a demon has possessed him, telling him how evil Harry is, trusting Michelle's ruse than Mal, who is lulled by Atticus Gloiriè's bets, calling Mal as rotten things, making everyone disappointed in him. It also told Harry that he would be forever alone, and that the person he loves the most would leave him forever; Mal.

Because he doesn't deserve her.

Harry angrily, his fists clenched tightly until his veins popped visible -

CLANG!

He quickly punched the toilet glass until it shattered into pieces, scattering falling around his feet. Harry's knuckles were scuffed, bleeding, a few shards of glass stuck deep but Harry didn't care. He looked down at his hand, glaring at it in wrath.