• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥 •

warning: sexual harassment

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Two days after the girls head to Aglaea Boutique, Professor McGonagall announces the Yule Ball in Transfiguration. Lavender giggled loudly as her face burned bright red, Hermione and Mal shared knowing glances holding back grins.

There was a commotion about the Yule Ball, the students tirelessly talked about it. More and more girls followed Atlas everywhere he went, even though Daphne was beside him, they kept forcing Atlas to go with them.

Atlas blatantly rejected them all, saying that he had already taken a girl who had won his heart; Daphne.

Harry had everything ready, he would perfectly frankly take Mal to the Yule Ball. Ron and his friends cheered him on, Ron kept on suggesting Harry to come up with the most romantic ways to invite Mal.

Only one problem; he was sure he was going to faint. He couldn't stay close to Mal for long in such a situation, his stomach rumbled with joy, all his organ systems worked fast, his head dizzy easily; carolina reaper effects are still buzzing in his head.

"You have to hurry, Harry." Ron whined impatiently. "first day announcement, thirty boys asked her out in morning."

Harry would definitely take Mal with him, he kept practicing his dance, remembering every moment they danced while rained pour them on Halloween morning. He uses Neige as his dance practice partner, the snowy cat only give up when she's rocked by Harry to his hum rhythm.

Dexter, Crookshanks, Trevor and Hedwig cheered merrily on Harry's bed, watching dance between him and Neige. Neige meowed along with Harry's every hum, sometimes mocking Harry with a cynical meow when Harry's voice was shrill.

Harry was confused, how to ask Mal properly and correctly. During this time he always stuttered or didn't get to point saying something about his feelings for Mal, in personal. He kept giving Mal a series of hints; but none of that made her got it.

He was okay if matter of confessing doesn't go smoothly, but when he's been given an easy one, why does it get even more complicated? This should be easier than anything, there are two possibilities why it could happen; he is too ironic or the girl he loves is Mal.

The most beautiful girl at Hogwarts, in entire Wizarding World, most perfect girl ever and Harry Potter was made easy by God given opportunity to confess his love through Yule Ball. Harry certainly wasn't going to squander opportunity, but how? He deadly nervous, it felt like all his blood had receded from earth roots, his sleep was restless dreaming of different ways to take Mal to the Yule Ball.

It had been three days after the Yule Ball announcement; Harry could automatically predict that half three schools had asked Mal to the Yule Ball.

Harry resigned, he and Ron watched three Beauxbatons students ask Mal to the Yule Ball behind courtyard pillar. Mal was, as usual, with Hermione who was looking a bit gloomy; Harry knew why, it was because Atlas had taken Daphne to the Yule Ball instead of her.

Mal refused them politely, Hermione who was behind her wrote in her diary, listed of people who had ask Mal to the Yule Ball.

However, Hermione also supports Harry in taking Mal to the Yule Ball.

"So, how do you plan to take Berry to the Yule Ball?" asked Hermione severely, reading Harry's long roll of parchment various ways to take Mal to the Yule Ball for umpteenth time, she snorted. "Harry! This is all ridiculous, no offense but seriously you put a ring in a cane toad's mouth? After that, you both straight to the Hospital Wings!”