• 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐟 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Harry, Mal, Ron, and Hermione entered Great Hall for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story.

As they passed, Gloiriè did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter. Michelle Gloiriè, who sitting next to Pansy Parkinson laughing out loud.

"Ignore him," Hermione whispered to Harry.

"That tacky things," Mal muttered loudly. "They're never faced a dementor, bet Malfoy had peed."

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face like a pug. "Potter! The dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooo!"

"Okay, I think I need to warm up this morning," Mal rudely rolling the sleeves of her uniform up to her elbows. "one of their faces must got a knuckles print on it."

"Berry don't," Hermione whispered grabbed her hand stop her to attack sneering group. "They're not worthy, no need to be served."

"Are you going to shut up if your friend is treated like that," Mal huffed, shaking Hermione's hand off. "Those fermenting worms have to a bit manner lesson."

"I'm with you Mal," Ron glaring at Gloiriè, sticking his childish tongue out at him. "but not know, it still morning."

"Don't support her," Hermione hissed. "look over there, there are teachers."

"You think I care? How many times did I slam Malfoy and Gloiriè in Great Hall in a crowd?" said Mal, glancing sharply at Malfoy's cronies.

"Leave them alone Dolce," Harry half smiled. "I'm fine, really - "

"Oi Potter! Watch out for the dementors above you!" shrieked Parkinson's feigned hysterics.

Mal was about to run over to the Slytherin table ready to beat Parkinson if Hermione hadn't pulled her, slamming into the Gryffindor bench giving her a glare that Mal certainly didn't care for.

"Wow sis are you okay?" said Rolf who was sitting next to Fred.

"Okay," Mal nodded, snatching up pasta and chicken while Harry dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor table, next to Mal.

"New third-year course schedules," said George, passing them over. "What's up with you both?"

"Malfoy and Gloiriè," said Ron, sitting down on George's other side and glaring over at the Slytherin table as Hermione set next to Zeus, look up at him dreamily.

George looked up in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint with terror again.

"That little gits," he said calmly. "Malfoy wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment."

"Nearly wet himself," said Rolf, with a contemptuous glance at Parkinson.

"Son of a bitch." spat Zeus, glaring at Gloiriè as he gave Harry scandalize sign. Mal about attack him but Hermione held her back, shaking her head as jerking her chin to High Table.

"I hope he gets unlucky today," Mal sighed, neutralizing her mood dropping herself again continue eating her roasted chicken.

"Those Gloiriè already fainted," Elliot Valentià snorted, massaging his right red handprint cheek. "going paled as he made waterfall from his trouser, isn't he, Nat?"

"Made urine footprints along the corridor," Nathaniel Miller scornfully glanced at Slytherin table. "Hopefully there a person can lure dementors to them, wanted to see them have nice word."