• 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 •

warning: sexual harassment.

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Yesterday was Harry's unpleasant day, he anxious sick not even blinking in his sleep after returning to his tent. It was a relief to know that Mal was safe and well with her cousins.

Mal decided to stay at the Burrow, Rolf and Zeus too. Ron now talking and asking a lot about Briella whether to Mal, Rolf, Zeus or Cordelia, to Hermione's secret irritation.

Neige, Cordelia's fierce snowy cat rejoices in celebrating the return of the three girls by luring Ron down the shallows next to the Burrow while stealing Krum's action figure; he jumped failing to catch Neige.

Mal looks so happy at the Burrow, she plays Quidditch with all the Weasley boys. It's really unexpected her ability on the broom, really fantastic, she's very agile grabbing, passing, scoring goals. Mrs. Weasley was also very joy, she and the girls were cooking in kitchen while joking but Mal could tell she was hiding her worried about Mr. Weasley.

On Monday, September 1st, the day they returned to Hogwarts. Heavy rain was still splattering against windows, but Harry only remember today is Mal's birthday.

Very early morning Harry woke up, he sneaked into Ginny's room where the girls were sleeping. It seemed they were awake, Cordelia low singing from inside and Ginny clapping her hands excitedly.

The door opened slightly, Harry peeked through crack to find the girls sitting on Ginny's bed and Mal on edge bed. Hermione brought a small red velvet cupcake with a candle emitting sparks. She say something Harry caught was telling Mal to make a wish, she nodded as closed her eyes peacefully, made a cross and then silently prayed.

Mal finished praying, she blew out candle. The girls clapped happily and then made a big hug after Hermione placed red velvet cupcakes on nightstand. They chuckled, squealing as Ginny pushed them onto bed and burst out laughing.

Harry ventured to knock on bedroom door, their laughter stopped and someone stood up from bed. Ginny peeked through the door, she smirked then went back to bed telling Mal there was someone up ahead.

Hermione and Cordelia shot bewildered looks but Ginny mouthed "Harry". At those who understood immediately, waiting to see what happened next. Mal opened the door, somewhat surprised to find Harry there.

"Morning, Dolce." Harry muttered shyly.

"Morning, Wonderboy." said Mal brightly, her light brown hair in a loose ponytail hanging over her shoulder. "You woke up so early."

"Oh, er--yes, I actually wanted to say two things." said Harry as he looked into Mal's sparkle hazel eyes, she looked so utterly splendid even though she had just woken up. "First, happy birthday, Dolce."

Mal snorted a small chuckle, causing Harry to chuckle as he scratched his neck.

"Thanks, Wonderboy." said Mal. "And the second thing?"

This is it, Harry thought. Do it now, tell her how you feel and kiss her.

Harry took a step closer making Mal look up at him, their breaths colliding. Harry could feel Mal's trembling breath, the girl was never nervous, it was he who often did.

He grabbed Mal's hands, gripping tightly to channel his feelings without verbal expression. Mal felt it too, feeling more and more sure that Harry had the same feelings as her, but was it true?

Harry bravely to cup Mal's cheek, it felt so smooth that even silk couldn't match. Her cheeks were flushed hot, her lips pursed several times swallowing nervously. Mal drew a little closer, her chest almost touching Harry's as her hands were placed on his chest rubbing very gently.