• 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

The Scamanders, Lightwoods and Flora spend time at Kowalski's cottage, Adrien and Persephone arrive next day after they return from town and then return to London on call of duty.

Hedwig had already left possibly returning to Harry with a reply letter from Mal, at first Dexter didn't want the female owl to go but after being given a loving rub by her, he melted as flapping his wings happily falling down in his cage.

Adrien looks very gleeful when people talk about escaped convict, Sirius Black, not feeling anxious even though he feels happy without being shown in front of his family. He didn't even care and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee reading The New York Ghost newspaper, laughing at Fudge who was getting more and more intense and dumb about Black issue.

He'd act surprised or interested in discussing Black's escape from Azkaban, and give couples clever opinion.

Persephone, like Adrien, tried not to laugh in front of their family so as not to be suspected. Their children didn't understand why the married couple acted like that, especially Adrien.

Since Adrien and Persephone arrive, they announce that they have been appointed chief and co-chief of the Auror Headquarters. They share joys yesterday night, make bonfires and spend a lot of happy time together; Mal and Cordelia played guitar and keyboard as the others danced freely around bonfire laughing happily.

"Fudge isn't very happy that I've been chosen to be the head of the Auror," Adrien said after swallowing his roasted peppers, gathering around bonfire. "Scrimgeour says Fudge can't do anything when we're around."

In the morning, they told Scamander siblings that Harry had inflated his aunt a week later, Adrien looked proud and thought Harry's uncle, cousin, and aunt deserved it whereas Persephone understood Harry's plight but didn't condone what he had done.

Of course they laughed after hearing that, that Atlas puffed up his cheeks while glaring as he walked from bottom stairs to top, spread his legs while walking pretending to asking Rolf for help while Zeus held his twin's legs as Adrien step-by-step told them about the chronology.

Flora rarely hangs out with them, she prefers to be alone up there reading a books or scrolling through her daughter's photo albums.

"Yeah? Try me," Adrien said as he recounted the whole incident. "wow that's the - OOOOFF part."

He clapped his mouth shut as he looked down and closed his eyes while laughing loudly, they all laughed along to fill living room.

"He's really cool Berry always said that," said Rolf still grinning. "sassy as usual."

"But poor him," Cordelia sadly. "must stay with them, that horrible family."

"Albus's orders," Persephone sighed. "Even though Minnie had warned him before."

Adrien tried not to curse Dumbledore in front of Persephone, curling his lips inward to prevent him from slipping.

"And that's also what caused Yasmine's death," Flora suddenly, having finished drinking glass of water. "we always obey his orders but he only brings disaster."

Persephone looks hurt, Adrien actually agrees with Flora but can't let his wife get hurt.

"Maybe that's for the best," Milea shrugged lightly trying to comfort Persephone. "we don't want any of that to happen to him either."

"Especially to make Berry like that last year," said Jackson hugging Fiona from the side affectionately. "unwise way - unwise nonsense, lot of rubbish."