• 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐠𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐟𝐭 •

warning: violent and sexual harassment

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Harry got up on Sunday morning and dressed so inattentively that it was a while before he realized he was trying to pull his hat onto his foot instead of his sock.

When he’d finally got all his clothes on the right parts of his body, he hurried off out his room.

Harry went down into the Gryffindor common room, Colin and Dennis Creveey sitting on the long sofa with great joy gazing at badges on round table. Harry had just realized it was the badge he threw last night at Ron's forehead in anger, but it had changed to;

SUPPORT HARRY POTTER!

"Harry!" said Colin excitedly, rushing towards him holding the badge under Harry's nose. "See! Modified successfully! So later during the first task and so on, we can all use this a lot!”

"Good job, Colin." said Harry feeling a little comforted, a feeling of happiness welling up in his body.

"As I recall, I slept while Mal was singing, her voice made me fall asleep and went upstairs to sleep." said Colin, Dennis put up the SUPPORT HARRY POTTER! badges in his pointed hat. "And I'm assuming that Dennis changed its."

"Colin, I told you it wasn't me, we've failed twenty-seven times and it just got worse." said Dennis, but he looked satisfied. “It doesn't matter, the important thing is that there will be no more POTTER STINKS! badges! SUPPORT HARRY POTTER!

“Thanks, you both.” said Harry, smiling at them the climbed up out of Fat Lady portrait. She was giggling knowingly at him that Harry couldn't understand.

“He say thanks? He say thanks to us!” Harry heard Dennis' chipped sound of jovial.

Harry looked for Mal and Hermione in the Great Hall, they were having breakfast with Cordelia and Ginny. Daphne and Astoria join them, having breakfast over a small discussion about S.P.E.W. which Ginny didn't take too seriously.

Atlas having breakfast with twins Scamander and Weasley, Krum met him briefly to have a quiet chat; Atlas gasped so loudly that much attention was drawn to him, Viktor slapped his head for his noise.

Harry suddenly know why; he already know.

After Mal swallowing her raspberry pancakes and Hermione with her porridge, Harry dragged them to the Black Lake then told them about he and Sirius' conversation.

“Let’s just try and keep you alive until Tuesday evening,” Hermione said desperately, “and then we can worry about Karkaroff.”

“She has a point.” Mal agreed. "perhaps the spell Snuffles was referring to was Conjunctivitus Curse, a curse that irritates the target's eyes." said Mal, after Harry had told them what Sirius had told. “But it's too dangerous, the dragons are gonna use are female and they guard their eggs, if we use the Conjunctivitus Curse on them it's automatic like their weakness; which means in their eyes, it's a big risk —"

"Like what?" Harry asked, very interested in what Mal had to say.

"Besides hurting its mother." Mal with a tone of animal lover. "It also harms surrounding eggs, the curse hurts its eyes and forces them to close it, so they can't be aware of their surroundings let alone their eggs and they may accidentally destroy them, take your points because of that so if you still wanted to use that spell, you have to play beautifully and impressively."

"But there's nothing wrong with trying." said Hermione excitedly. "That's just a prediction."

“Well, we can try. How about using a Summoning Charm?” Mal suggested, her face radiant brilliantly. “Much safer and might impress all judges, I bet you'll get extra points and since Ludo bag was Quidditch player, he may give you extra point, but if you want easy way, use that charm to take the dragon egg, done.”