• 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐜𝐞 •

- FOURTH YEAR FOLKS! -

• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 •

*Let out heavy sigh*

Right,

-LOTS OF DRAMA THIS TIME! I WARN YOU, HARRY AND MAL'S RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME OTHER CHARACTERS.

-Brie and Atlas will be come to Hogwarts!

-Michelle Gloiriè is about to do something that gets Mal and Harry into a fight- something to do with Christmas traditions.

-The power of Mal one by one will appear more and more known.

-Cho will also be in action, whether she'll appear halfway between Harry and Mal or Cedric and Briella-she'll be a little more- UGH.

-There will be easter eggs that will be for the next storybook, and will change the plot a bit.

-Ron and Hermione, an old-married couple who always chatter and bicker non-stop. And here, Hermione was sad not to tell her date to Harry and Ron but she told Mal about her Yule Ball date.

-Elliot will asked Cordelia out but she could rejected him many times, but he's not going just stop there and do nothing. Love triangle Elliot, Cordelia and Eros.

-What happen with them? Well, Harry gonna--- with Michelle.

-Harry and Mal will be have thing after the Yule Ball- second task (sort of that), it's getting clearer but this beautiful girl is slowly coming to her feelings.

-Who's your favorite ship so far in Dolce?

-Well, is Remus will move on from Yasmine or he'll be continue always loves her and never open his heart to someone else?

-Sorry guys-- but for Yule Ball-- really sorry.

-Someone will lecture Mal about her own fucking feelings. MAL, DEAR ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT? HARRY HAROLD JAMES TOERAG PRONGLETTE POTTER IS IN LOVES WITH YOU.

-Again, there are will be duel between Harry, Draco and Atticus to win Mal's heart.

-History behind one of Mal's abilities.

-You'll be understand about Mal's abilities and getting stronger and stronger slowly but sure, I guarantee that. If you mess with her, said goodbye to your future.

-Lot of matures content, so careful.

-Zeus and Ginny- huff sorry to say but she's still going to date Micheal Corner.

-Rolf and Luna! My comfort ship! She will be introduced here as a regular character instead of being introduced in the Order of the Phoinex.

-ROLF AND ZEUS WOULD BE VERY PROTECTIVE OF MAL IF HARRY WAS NEAR HER- because of something he was had done to did.

-VOLDEMORT RISE BITCHES!

-I will start writing maybe tomorrow or next week because of I had lot of busy assignments. Sorry bestie:(!

RavellaJoanneSyahbi

"D'you think well ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?"