• 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Next morning was greeted by roar of waves breaking coast, seagulls perched on branches of coconut trees near cottage. They proudly welcome land creatures until sea wakes up for today.

The super beautiful light brown haired girl was woken with displeasure by her cousin, Cordelia, jumping up and down on edge of her bed.

She hopped onto Briella's bed, whose snoring could be compared to Ron sprawled out with her blanket everywhere it fell to floor bouncing up.

Thank you Cordelia.

"Wakey wakey! Wake up!" Cordelia shouting jumping hard on wooden floor and pulling curtains to let the sunlight into the room.

Mal woke up forced to stretch her muscles while yawning slowly while Briella just woke up slightly immediately turned around, her face buried in pillow on her stomach.

Briella went back to sleep, reluctant to wake up, making Cordelia heave a reproachful sigh as Briella's red lingerie dress upper high show her smooth thighs. Mal walked over to her eldest cousin shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Brie," Mal still in her raspy morning voice, kept rocking her making Briella moan muffled by the pillow. "Wake up."

"Briella Vidgis Lightwood!" Cordelia snapped, put her hands on her hips. "Wake up, today we go to the city!"

"Shut up," Briella sleepily muffled by the pillow. "Mrs. Mattress won't allow me to leave her, she'll be lonely."

"Just tell me you're still sleepy," said Cordelia.

"Then you better zip it," Briella wiggled her ass deliberately teasing Cordelia.

"Brie, let's get up," Cordelia insisted while Mal let her, instead chuckling softly as she brushed her hair. "Don't let me tell someone to wake you up."

"Try it," Briella nonchalantly. "wouldn't dare either."

"Leave her alone," Mal said smiling. "She'll wake up later or Nana will."

"Oh I won't allow that," Cordelia sighed. "Let me get someone who still has the energy to wake Brie."

"You go first," said Briella reluctantly to woke. "I'm still gathering interest in waking up."

With that Cordelia grabbed Mal's hand and led her outside to go downstairs to meet the others, leaving Briella who was happy to bury herself in her blanket.

From the kitchen, several people were chatting. Jacob read The New York Ghost newspaper while Flora, Queenie and Fiona prepared breakfast, as long as they walked towards dining table there was no sign of teenagers boys there.

In fact, they could hear their voices cheers and broomsticks speeding from outside, Mal looked out of window near dining table as Cordelia wished the others good morning.

Atlas, Rolf, Zeus and Cedric were playing Quidditch near beach, more specifically a race around the coast throwing Quaffles at each other. Milea craned her neck out calling four of them to hurry in as breakfast was ready.

The four teenage boys finally stopped their Quidditch activity, placed four broomsticks on cottage fence and Rolf threw the Quaffle into a can bucket and ran inside.

"Morning sis," said Zeus ruffling Mal's hair.

"Morning," Mal said, pouring four glasses of water for the boys to drink.

"So hot," Rolf immediately took off his t-shirt, his stomach was lightly sixpack and slightly tanned also sweat soaked his chest hanging his t-shirt on shoulder then leaned against kitchen counter. "but Quidditch in the morning really refreshes me."